Sign in to follow this  
01LightningGal

FIRST PRODUCTION '07 GT500 COUPE / $600k !!!!

The first production serial number, 2007 GT500 coupe was just sold on Barrett Jackson, for $600,000 !!!!

Yes, all proceeds goes to the Carroll Shelby Childrens Foundation.

Carroll Shelby was there, as was Edsel Ford, to introduce the car. It was nuts.

Very cool to see !!!!

Christ, the money is going to a good cause. I'm sure the children that will be receiving heart transplants from that money won't think he's such a dumbass.

Edited by mustang84

Christ, the money is going to a good cause.  I'm sure the children that will be receiving heart transplants from that money won't think he's such a dumbass.

Don't get wrong, the proceeds going to charity is nice but $600K is still entirely too much for that car.

Edited by VarianceJ30

I don't think the person who was able to give $600K is all that concerned with feeling ripped off. I only get tax receipts for my charitable donations and I really don't care about the deduction.

Don't get wrong, the proceeds going to charity is nice but $600K is still entirely too much for that car.

the point is... basically, he gave 600k to charity and got a free car. No problem with that, man

And from my recollection- the winner won the right to dictate the build of the first GT500- who's to say it won't have a 1000-HP mill underhood? I never heard there were any restrictions on this one-off car-to-be...

what a waste of money for a car that can't beat a base vette! I would never pay that much for a car that can be beaten by a 40k vette! Thats pathetic! What a dumbass.

What a waste of bandwidth............. for a post.

Yep, he's a dumbass............... he can afford to give $600K to charity, without blinking an eye.............. and even gets a car for free. Yep, a real idiot. :rolleyes:

Next, I am assuming by your comments, that you have driven, and tested the '07 GT500, right??? I mean, you are absolutally positive that the car cannot even beat a base $45K Vette, right???

Thats whats pathetic.

PS, if someone paid $975K for a Z06 Vette, with all proceeds going to charity..................... would this person also be a pathetic dumbass???

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook