There Comes Time in Your Life When You.............

Z-06

TY Guys. Shot gun as it gets.

Congrats!

uh... what are you doing on C&G!?

TY. I guess you knew! :confused0071:

My condolences, I hope you have a bag of money and a fake i.d. hidden somewhere. :P

Only you can come up with that! I have none. Does that mean I am F$cked?

Congratulations. Was it "planned"?

Is planning for 10 days "planned"?

I'm getting married too, Sept. 25th.

Congrats to you too.

:facepalm: < - - - Sorry; natural reaction.

Have fun & be careful.

LOL. I thought of doing it to myself. Being married hasn't hit me yet. If just feels like she was here for the weekend we had great time and now she is back in Detroit. Is that bad?

I must have missed something. :confused0071:

I have a couple of friends when they fight with each other they say, I need SPACE. Shotgun is the right way to write it not the way I wrote. I was making fun of my friends.

Married Life != Space

Yes. That is what my friends say when they fight.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ObrFwjesno&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ObrFwjesno&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ObrFwjesno&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Where I get most of my relationship advice these days.

I was off early last night and unable to get on this morning, but I want to wish you congratulations and tell you with all honesty that I haven't been near her since that day we all met at Camino's mom's house. So there's a good chance it's yours.:)

Congrats, my friend, all the best to you both!

I was off early last night and unable to get on this morning, but I want to wish you congratulations and tell you with all honesty that I haven't been near her since that day we all met at Camino's mom's house. So there's a good chance it's yours.:)

Thanks a lot guys. Do you think she is C&G material?

When you take the honey moon and never leave the hotel room, that's when it'll kick in.

:roflmao:

Mom says we don't need one as every time when we see each other, it ends up being one. That is coming from an ultra conservative Indian mother.