NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

MW 1987: Oldsmobile Aerotech Concept Car

8 posts in this topic

I have a diecast Aerotech miniature; I've always thought it was a cool looking car, but I had no idea it was also faster than a Veyron.

98 I seem to remember that when the shake-ups under Roger Smith were happening that Quad 4 was the engine that Old's was in charge of development. Buick & Pontiac got Large V6's Chevy had the small V6 and Small Block V8 Caddy had North Star, Please correct me if I'm wrong but if I'm right Old's is still powering New GM :D

is there a picture in this thread? i've been waiting but it seems that it would not load.. and i would have wanted to see a picture of oldsmobile.

Edited by Oldsmoboi
removed advertising link

98 I seem to remember that when the shake-ups under Roger Smith were happening that Quad 4 was the engine that Old's was in charge of development. Buick & Pontiac got Large V6's Chevy had the small V6 and Small Block V8 Caddy had North Star, Please correct me if I'm wrong but if I'm right Old's is still powering New GM :D

No, not that I know of. The short star and aurora 4.0 V 8 are dead just like Oldsmobile sadly.

is there a picture in this thread? i've been waiting but it seems that it would not load.. and i would have wanted to see a picture of oldsmobile.

It is a video.

Edited by Oldsmoboi
removed advertising link

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor