Wagon Love

Cory Wolfe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...

There was once upon a time when shooting it up about cars surfin' the webs was an actual thing. Many interesting things I learned during this time.  

I have come across a topic like this one about wagons several times.  I have learnt that I am not much of a wagon guy, but over the course of 120 years or so of the history of the automobile, there have been some wagons that I wouldnt mind owning to chauffeur my wife and kids around lugging our family's crap around.  

I have done that soul searching research eons ago when many posters were posting on fun little game threads what seems like a different time...and possibly a different place.  Not really, as fun little thread games happened here too...

I dont remember all the wagons I chose in those threads  but these 5 wagons I know I truly liked then and I still like in 2022 and I know I will always like. 

This 1955 Chevy Nomad Fuses Stance and Style1955-chevy-nomad Mouse Pads mousepads Classic Vintage Old Cars Hot Rods  Speed Computer Dessktop Supplies : Amazon.ca: Electronics

Muscle Wagon: 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser “Hurst/Olds” | Barn Finds10 Obscure Models From the Muscle Car Glory Days

Chevrolet Caprice Kingswood Estate 1971 | Hilversum, the Net… | FlickrAutograf | 1974 CHEVROLET CAPRICE for sale

1991-96 Buick Roadmaster | Consumer Guide Auto1996 Buick Roadmaster Collectors Edition Estate Wagon | W125.1 | Indy 2021

Volvo 850 Market - CLASSIC.COMLawrence Fowler - Photographer: Car Shoot - Volvo 850R

20 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

There was once upon a time when shooting it up about cars surfin' the webs was an actual thing. Many interesting things I learned during this time.  

I have come across a topic like this one about wagons several times.  I have learnt that I am not much of a wagon guy, but over the course of 120 years or so of the history of the automobile, there have been some wagons that I wouldnt mind owning to chauffeur my wife and kids around lugging our family's crap around.  

I have done that soul searching research eons ago when many posters were posting on fun little game threads what seems like a different time...and possibly a different place.  Not really, as fun little thread games happened here too...

I dont remember all the wagons I chose in those threads  but these 5 wagons I know I truly liked then and I still like in 2022 and I know I will always like. 

This 1955 Chevy Nomad Fuses Stance and Style1955-chevy-nomad Mouse Pads mousepads Classic Vintage Old Cars Hot Rods  Speed Computer Dessktop Supplies : Amazon.ca: Electronics

Muscle Wagon: 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser “Hurst/Olds” | Barn Finds10 Obscure Models From the Muscle Car Glory Days

Chevrolet Caprice Kingswood Estate 1971 | Hilversum, the Net… | FlickrAutograf | 1974 CHEVROLET CAPRICE for sale

1991-96 Buick Roadmaster | Consumer Guide Auto1996 Buick Roadmaster Collectors Edition Estate Wagon | W125.1 | Indy 2021

Volvo 850 Market - CLASSIC.COMLawrence Fowler - Photographer: Car Shoot - Volvo 850R

Bump