NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

GM unit Chevrolet unveils ambitious sales target

6 posts in this topic

GM unit Chevrolet unveils ambitious sales target

(AFP) – 15 hours ago

PARIS — General Motors' Chevrolet marque wants to more than double its European sales to one million vehicles within five years, the head of its European operations has said.

"In the next five years, in 2015-2016, we intend to sell one million vehicles per year of Chevrolet in Europe," Chevrolet Europe president Wayne Brannon told journalists on Wednesday.

The fourth largest automaker in the world with 4.5 million vehicles sold last year, its European sales skidded 16 percent last year to 426,000 vehicles, mostly due to falling sales in Russia, the company's largest market on the continent.

The company was able to boost sales in western European markets, however, which Brannon attributed to its "very good offer in the mini and small segments".

With new models due to hit the road in the next couple of years, including the Cruze saloon and Volt fully electric car, Brannon expressed confidence Chevrolet would continue to win new customers in Europe.

"We see the beginning of a global product renaissance and we're going to continue this renaissance in the next 18 months," he said.

LINK:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iEuPUTO1HUmx8qqzkMcCAxJYvB_g

All they need to do is get the Stig as a Chevy spokesman. Think if him as the Euro Howie and they will buy.

He might come cheap if we pay him by each word he speaks.

I may be wrong but that grill pix in the jump looks like my 67 vert's grill, correct me if I'm wrong / Bathy?

howie hasn't sold me anything, maybe you buy into the oh my my if howie likes it I do too routine. so much for the stig

posted within the minute lol

howie hasn't sold me anything, maybe you buy into the oh my my if howie likes it I do too routine. so much for the stig

posted within the minute lol

WTF?

That made no sense!

Rjion, this is about European Chevrolet sales, not American. I highly doubt they do Howie commercials over there.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor