Sign in to follow this  
Guest YellowJacket894

Fifth Generation Pontiac Firebird

4 posts in this topic

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

Two, fifth-generation Pontiac Firebirds. One forgotten, one done just yesterday. Both were inspired by the '70s models, except one is a little more modern.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Camaroman22    0

well, the one that i DO see is good (the one with no top, small wheels and pointy mirrors). the only thing i don't like si the sharpness of it, i always considered firebirds to be the more fleshy-muscular, smoother looking of the 2 cars.

Camaroman22    0

ok, now i see both..the one i commented on before was the top one. the second one, to me at least, like the door length is 1/2 the actual car's length. i like the proportions though. your drawing style is very much like torred's, i think he's known as plumcrazy here.

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

Yeah, I won't be the first one to deny Plum had a huge impact on how I draw cars. I mean, there was a feel to his drawings I envied when I first saw them. Hell, I even went so far as to copy a Corvair he did and remake it into a Cobalt. :lol:

(I wouldn't recommend anyone do that, EVER, because everything that came after I posted it up on the net was criticized as being a "copy". Plus, it's just plain wrong to start with.)

Both of those are old. The second one, not so much. It was incomplete for a long time (about 3 months), awaiting wheels, rims (which are poorly drawn if you ask me), and minor details. It was finally finished yesterday. The first one was finished for half a year before I posted it.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this