Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Guess Who's 29, Today?

Cory Wolfe

Paulie! That's who! Happy birthday! :P

I thought NOS would be a little young this time around, so I convinced Chris to be the nude guy in the birthday cake instead. Ofcourse... he wants big $$$ to do it and to make sure that his identity will be kept a secret, so he will either be wearing something to hide his face or be going by a different name. Remember, he's not Chris Doane. Also, I have sold my brother to some creepy old guy that with a little boy fetish to pay for it... So enjoy him, damnit! :lol::D

Edited by blackviper8891

Paulie! That's who! Happy birthday! :P

I thought NOS would be a little young this time around, so I convinced Chris to be the nude guy in the birthday cake instead. Ofcourse... he wants big $$$ to do it and to make sure that his identity will be kept a secret, so he will either be wearing something to hide his face or be going by a different name. Remember, he's not Chris Doane. Also, I have sold my brother to some creepy old guy that with a little boy fetish to pay for it... So enjoy him, damnit! :lol::D

*ahem* Well....this is news to me. :lol::blink:

Too many older men. My young sexies are growing older. I am growing too. Only one more year to be deflowered Paulie. You be my Paul and I will be your Paula.

Hey, Hey Paulie.

I wanna marry you.

Hey, Hey Paulie.

I want to have you in my 'Bu.

Edited by wpbharry

In honor of your boifday, I am going to the beach and putting up a sign.  I made it myself and everything.  It says "Paulie Shore".  You like?  Too corny perhaps?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAULIE!

Haha, you rock, ocn.

You too, Paulie! Happy birthday!

:dance:

Wow! SOOOO OLD!! :o

Hahah. Just kidding. I've got two siblings that are ready to hit the three-oh mark or have already passed it so I'm not hating. My other two siblings have a few years to go until they reach that mark too. And yes.. I know you still have a year to go before you get there.

Happy Birthday man!

Edited by Cadillacfan

Thanks everyone! Ocn, I hated Paulie Shore! lol and everyone kept calling me that in high school! Arg! :) But the gesture is nice :)

Wpb... uh... no. The Max is fugly. Get over yourself. (and yes I know he's not here anymore).

BV... hmmm... I know someone from this sight you could stick in a cake for me ;) Doubt he'll do it though--he's probably running up a tab right now at a bar! :lol:

Buon compleanno, anche se non mi hai mai dato l'occasione di chiacchiarare con te nella lingua madre.

Divertiti oggi.

Grazie alla persona che mi parla nella madrelingua--non ce ne sono molte!

Bon anniversaire, Paulie!

Merci Nos!! ... est-ce que tu prendes le français à l'école?

So, nothing big planned... at work now. Just felt like "escaping" and getting onto C&G during a free period. My goddaughter (she's so freakin' cute), crawled up to me this morning and said, "Buh!" so I'll take that as a big Happy Birthday to me :)

Thanks again guys!! :)

Grazie et merci! ;)

My 7th graders attacked me when I walked into the lunchroom today... they beat the crap out of me LOL

6 of them came over, gave me 30 bday punches each, so I got 180 in about 1 minute. Then another bunch went over to the microphone and screamed over the loudspeaker, "Happy Birthday Mr. Guastella!"

Twas nice.

Then, there were the presents. They tried to be as amusing as they can, but after the visit, I left the lunchroom with 2 friendship pencils (pencils broken in half), tin foil, an orange, 6 cents (not given by 1 person), a homemade bday card, a ring made in art, and a headache. ^_^

Oh. Well....that's not me.  :lol:

Happy BD good sir.  B)

Not that I'd complain CD ;)

And I forgot, make that there are 3 people I'd want in my cake from here LOL

Happy birthday, fellow Lawn Guylander.

Haha, do you have an accent z28? I don't think I do, but every now and then it comes out of me. People from out of state say I have a heavy accent and I tell them, "Uh, go to Brooklyn!" :lol:

happy birthday boi yassir its pretty kickin i hope ya get to have a lot more fun than just working man

It'll be quiet, but nice :) The weekend will be a little more exciting!

Oui, j'ai pris le français à l'école, mais c'est impossible cette année.

Oh, le pauvre NOS! Je suis désolé!

Um... I can say... Yo quiero Taco Bell!!! :lol::D *wishes he still had Esteban around*

Damn, I could go for Taco Bell! Would you believe with the constant running around today, I completely forgot to eat lunch!?

Haha, do you have an accent z28?  I don't think I do, but every now and then it comes out of me.  People from out of state say I have a heavy accent and I tell them, "Uh, go to Brooklyn!"  :lol:

I don't think I do. It;s not nearly as pronounced as my cousins from the Bronx. But when I went to San Diego last August, I felt like the main attraction at a freak show. Before the kayak trip, this conversation occured between an eigth grader and myself.

Me: Where you from?

Eigth Grader's mom: Oh we're from Ensenidas. How about you?

Me: Long Island

Eigth grader's mom: Oh, from New York, that's nice.

Eigth grader: Hey, everybody, he's from New Yawwwwk. Say new Yawwwwwk. C'mon!

Me: Um, OK. New York.

Eigth grader:AAHAHAHAHA. He said new Yawwwk. Hear that? He said New Yawwwwk.

I then motion to hit him over the head with my paddle. Neither he nor his mother seemed to mind. It was all in good fun. It's just amazing how different you sound to the locals when you're in another part of the country.

I don't think I do. It;s not nearly as pronounced as my cousins from the Bronx. But when I went to San Diego last August, I felt like the main attraction at a freak show. Before the kayak trip, this conversation occured between an eigth grader and myself.

Me: Where you from?

Eigth Grader's mom: Oh we're from Ensenidas. How about you?

Me: Long Island

Eigth grader's mom: Oh, from New York, that's nice.

Eigth grader: Hey, everybody, he's from New Yawwwwk. Say new Yawwwwwk. C'mon!

Me: Um, OK. New York.

Eigth grader:AAHAHAHAHA. He said new Yawwwk. Hear that? He said New Yawwwwk.

I then motion to hit him over the head with my paddle. Neither he nor his mother seemed to mind. It was all in good fun. It's just amazing how different you sound to the locals when you're in another part of the country.

LOL... THAT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. I was visiting my friends at Dartmouth College, and I brought up my traditional 5 dozen bagels and god knows how many pounds of lox (the frat craves NY bagels like air), and they just kept asking me to say "New Yawk Baguhlz."

Must've missed this one last night ... sorry!

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY! Sounds like ya had an interesting day!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'