Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chrysler brands look for part-time work, find retail jobs

2 posts in this topic

Filed under: Marketing/Advertising, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep

We remember the last time we reached for a Cohiba and said to ourselves, "Man, this illegal Cuban cigar would taste so much better if we had a Chrysler branded humidor. Hey Jeeves, we're running a little low on Pernod here. Getting chopping." Well sir, from our lips to the Chrysler marketing department's ears (except the Pernod part). That's right, for the low, low (we think) price of $199.95 we can have our very own laser-etched Chrysler humidor. And so can you!

There's more than just cigar boxes for sale. Travel goodies, pens, clothing - you name it - is all branded Chrysler and up for sale on a new website. But not just Chrysler. Dodge, Jeep and Ram are in on the action as well. And we must say, the Dodge store is really cool. From the Super Bee T-shirts to the 1:64 scale trucks to the '68 Charger R/T ladies shirt we do want.

The Jeep store is a bit too Eddie Bauer meets Kennebunkport for our tastes. We were hoping that Jeep would go more with its new "I Live. I Ride. I Am. Jeep." tagline, which seems to feature nothing but pretty ladies exiting hair salons, but no such luck. Still, we wouldn't mind a Jeep T-shirt. And then there's the Ram Trucks store which sells tough guy-stuff like work gloves, Leathermen, tool bags and shock-proof watches. Howie Long would fit right in, if he weren't working the other side of the fence. Press release after the jump.

[source: Chrysler]

Continue reading Chrysler brands look for part-time work, find retail jobs

Chrysler brands look for part-time work, find retail jobs originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 04 Feb 2010 09:34:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

autoblog?i=rtF4S4GHg70:nJmdWXmkDbg:wF9xT autoblog?i=rtF4S4GHg70:nJmdWXmkDbg:V_sGL

View the full article