NewsFeeder

Poll: What was the best Super Bowl car commercial of 2010?

8 posts in this topic

Filed under: Marketing/Advertising, Videos

logo2010-super-bowlopt.jpg

Super Bowl XLIV has come and gone, with the New Orleans Saints pulling out a convincing albeit surprising victory over the Indianapolis Colts (An onside kick to start the third quarter?!?!?!). You're in the minority if that spoiled a surprise, as the Super Bowl is traditionally the most watched televised event of the year. And because of that, commercials that run during the big game are often the most expensive to produce and fun to watch.

For the most part, this year's crop of commercials lived up to their expensive price tags. The auto industry was in full effect with eight commercials that aired, six of which were by automakers themselves including Audi, Dodge, Honda, Hyundai, Kia and Volkswagen. The other were two were from Bridgestone and Cars.com.

Now that we're all back at work nursing hangovers and upset stomachs, it's time to cast judgment and decide which car commercial aired during Super Bowl XLIV was the best. Follow the jump to view them all and cast your vote.

View Poll

Continue reading Poll: What was the best Super Bowl car commercial of 2010?

Poll: What was the best Super Bowl car commercial of 2010? originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=EuUIsnTf8PE:o7dWk-hL9i8:wF9xT autoblog?i=EuUIsnTf8PE:o7dWk-hL9i8:V_sGL
EuUIsnTf8PE

View the full article

I liked the Green Police and PunchDub commercials. I actually didn't see this Dodge commercial until just now. I thought it was the same one AB posted a few days ago. Man's Last Stand was actually quite good...nice build up to the action scene at the end.

The Dodge one was my favorite. The 'green police' Audi one was fun. The Kia one was wierd but clever (the stuffed animals driving the SUV). I liked the Hyundai one w/ Brett Favre.

Is it too partisan of me to write that since I don't care about football and there weren't any Cadillac commercials to look forward to I didn't bother? =/

But they did sneak a Escalade into I think the Snickers ad with Betty White. I loved that one and Green Police

But they did sneak a Escalade into I think the Snickers ad with Betty White. I loved that one and Green Police

There was an Escalade EXT in one with the guys that had stole a whale. I don't recall what the product was for that one.

There was an Escalade EXT in one with the guys that had stole a whale. I don't recall what the product was for that one.

tires. bridgestone or nothing, i think.

I really liked the snickers one, just cause it was unexpected.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead