Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

Camaro Z/28 Test Mule Spotted, Makes Mullets Happy

8 posts in this topic

Camaro Z/28 Test Mule Spotted, Makes Mullets Happy

Turn up the Journey and call Papa John: Camaro5 has spy shots of the upcoming 6.2-liter Chevy Camaro Z/28. For reference, that's GM's Milford proving ground near Beach Lake Drive and Kensington Road. Party on. [Camaro5]

link:

http://jalopnik.com/5475673/camaro-z28-test-mule-spotted-makes-mullets-happy

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66582

I'm fairly certain that we will see this car before too long, but I expect it to be the last Camaro configured this way (at least the last Z/28 configured this way).

The monster-motored, king of the hill approach likley won't be used for an F6 Z/28.

Which should add a special attraction for this one.

Are ALL the commentators on jalopnick 9 yrs old, or just those that post ?

Most of them are import snobs.

Autoblog seems to have a better balance of enthusiast and not alot of ignorant comments.

I can't wait for this car to come out especially with the h.p. and torque it is going to have, which will be dead on to a GM car that is already out. The only thing they need to do is put this car on a serious diet and they have a winner!

I'm fairly certain that we will see this car before too long, but I expect it to be the last Camaro configured this way (at least the last Z/28 configured this way).

The monster-motored, king of the hill approach likley won't be used for an F6 Z/28.

Which should add a special attraction for this one.

I too expect we will see this one with no Camo soon. As I been told by friends at GM the cars are not seen on the proving gounds unless they are wanted to be seen. They know where the photo people are when the want them to get a peek.

I can't wait for this car to come out especially with the h.p. and torque it is going to have, which will be dead on to a GM car that is already out. The only thing they need to do is put this car on a serious diet and they have a winner!

The Camaro is on a Diet, it is called the Alpha diet.

I'm curious to see what the numbers are since the GT500 is now around 550 HP with that lighter aluminum block.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0