Sign in to follow this  
GMan

Chevy Malibu (updated+MAXX)

27 posts in this topic

Enzora    0

Good God. That is awesome. I'm just not sure if GM would go through with a design that would frighten small children for their mid-sizer, though.

AWSOME!!!

Now this is waht I'm talking abotu. Totally unlike the Ford midsizre triplets that looks like rebadged VW Jettas.

Thsi is original, 'sharp', cutting edge but still within means of production. I love it! Still very Chevy-esque. :)

Northstar    11

Fix the headlights and foglights, make the rear overhang a little longer, and make the interior a little more interesting (perhaps make a horizontal line of aluminum seperating the center stack and the vents?), and it'd be about perfect.

ocnblu    733
Great sketch! I'm like the rest of these guys, the headlights don't really compute. Also, the rear door glass is bigger than the door. I guess that means it doesn't roll down?

mute    0

Great sketch!  I'm like the rest of these guys, the headlights don't really compute.  Also, the rear door glass is bigger than the door.  I guess that means it doesn't roll down?

hey i love this thing its just my taste i dont know about the headlamps they need refining and and such and i love the style

the rear glass could go down it would just have to not open with the glass down, a safety feature could fix it

I like the new one as well btu prefer the non-watered down agressive one with the sharp headlights & lower fascia. I think the original realy was a great drawing. :)

Enzora    0

:lol: Working on it ^_^

You know, the way the roofline seems to extend pretty far back, I think that keeping the design as is and making it a hatchback would work well, kind of like the Mazda6 and several European cars like the Vectra and Mondeo. That would make a great blend of style and convenience.

And I like the updates, but like 68 said, cleaning it up takes away some of the attitude of the rougher sketch. Still pretty wicked, though.

ocnblu    733
I prefer the second one. Great job on the mods, sir. :)

mjdecker    0

I love it (both of them)! And I thought the G6 concept was bad ass looking.

Interior is sweet too.

titan    0

Good God.  That is awesome.  I'm just not sure if GM would go through with a design that would frighten small children for their mid-sizer, though.

What he said!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this