• Greetings Guest!

CheersandGears.com was founded in 2001 and is one of the oldest continuously operating automotive forums out there.  Come see why we have users who visit nearly every day for the past 16+ years. Signup is fast and free, or you can opt for a premium subscription to view the site ad-free.

Sign in to follow this  
GMTruckGuy74

FOR SALE: 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Sedan

- 118,5xx miles (currently serves as my daily driver) with current NJ State Inspection Sticker (expires August, 2011)

- $4,500 $4,100 OBO (no trades wanted, no low-ball e-mail offers will be considered, so please don't ask!) - LOWERED PRICE 2/28 to $4,100 OBO!!

*Triple Black "Brougham" edition: Sable Black exterior, Black Sierra Grain Leather interior, Black Padded Vinyl Top*

- LT1 5.7L V8 (350 CI), 4-speed automatic transmission, Brougham Leather Package, CD/Cassette Radio, VP4 Trailering Package with FE2 suspension (when equipped, can tow up to 7,000 lbs), Security Package, 2 Remote Keyless Entry fobs with 2 sets of keys, original MSRP = $41,000!!

- Items replaced: Starter, Fuel Pump, Tie Rod (right), Pylon Wiper Blades, NAPA Legend Battery, (4) new Kelly Navigator Gold WSW Tires, Mobil 1 Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Fram Air & Oil Filters (all done November, 2009)

- Last year of the great GM full-size B/D-Body cars, very good all-original example, becoming harder to find, especially in factory-stock condition like this one.

*Baby on the way, want a better "bigger" and newer family hauler. Motivated seller - will consider your BEST OFFER for my car*

- NOTE: There is a lien on this car with a local credit union that needs to be satisfied before the NJ State Title will be released.

- Please e-mail me with your questions or to arrange a time to see the car for yourself (Email me)

- Located in Westampton Township (between Burlington Township & Mount Holly), in Burlington County, NJ - Convenient from I-295 (exit 45A or 47A), Routes 541, 206, 38, and NJ Turnpike (Exit 5).

Pictures:

DSCN1670.jpg

post-418-1251859422.jpg

post-418-1251859475.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Finally, some action is coming in!! I've gotten four e-mails, three from Craigslist and one from ImpalaSSForum.com. Though I should say it was only 2 real e-mails from CL, as the one person said they want to buy the FWB, part it out, and then use it in a demolition derby :yikes:

G O N E . . . (traded-in, not sold)

*Admins - please close this thread. Thanks for all your help!!