Who looks better on the platform?

G6 or Malibu Maxx  

20 members have voted

1. 1. G6 or Malibu Maxx

• G6------------------------------
    • Malibu Maxx

See, I think the G6 is a MUCH better looking car than the Malibu, but, I HATE PONTIAC INTERIORS! I mean, the G6 is nicer than the norm for Pontiac, but ugh, I hate the look of their interiors so much... just always look so cheap and bland.

The 9-3.

It should be included in the poll because it was the first to the US market on Epsilon.

[post="6203"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The 9-3 and Malibu sedan were most likely excluded because they're on standard wheelbase Epsilon, versus the extended version that underpins the Maxx and G6.

See, I think the G6 is a MUCH better looking car than the Malibu, but, I HATE PONTIAC INTERIORS!

I mean, the G6 is nicer than the norm for Pontiac, but ugh, I hate the look of their interiors so much... just always look so cheap and bland.

[post="6200"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The G6 interior is pretty much the same as the Malibu.....

Oh I voted G6 too. The Maxx is just ugly.

Definatley G6, oh speaking of the G6, was anyone watching CNN?
There was a poor G6 crushed by bricks.

Hopefully people that tried to ride it out did better than the car.

[post="6259"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Crushed :( man I hate seeing brand new cars being destroyed.

I didn't see that. Maybe it was a rental if it was white. Oh well, if it got crushed then maybe the people will buy another new one if they were happy with it, resulting in another sale for GM (yes I realize this isn't a very good way for GM to get a sale, but hey :P )

Crushed  :(  man I hate seeing brand new cars being destroyed.

[post="6272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah...it just sucks when it happens, and for the people it happens to :(

Yeah, I saw that too... Poor white G6. Atleast I think it was white. I only caught a glimpse of it.

[post="6276"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yup, it was a white one.

I didn't see that. Maybe it was a rental if it was white.

Oh well, if it got crushed then maybe the people will buy another new one if they were happy with it, resulting in another sale for GM (yes I realize this isn't a very good way for GM to get a sale, but hey  :P )

[post="6282"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Lol, always thinking about gm northie :lol:

I like the Pontiac G6, but it doesn't have ideal proportions....I like the Maxx less, but it's proportions are better.

[post="6264"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, whether a car is good-looking has a lot to do with a vehicle's proportions. The G6 has short overhangs front and back, which is usually a good thing, but it looks too thick in the rear, which leaves it looking unbalanced. Unfortunately, the MAXX is cursed with poor detailing. It's a toss-up, but I give a slight nod to the MAXX with the truck front end.

Definatley G6, oh speaking of the G6, was anyone watching CNN?
There was a poor G6 crushed by bricks.

Hopefully people that tried to ride it out did better than the car.

[post="6259"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Saw an NBC reporter walk by that same car (a white one).....squashed like a grape....