Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Geneva 2010: Alfa Romeo 2uettottanta concept by Pininfarina

2 posts in this topic

Filed under: Concept Cars, Convertible, Performance, Geneva Motor Show, Alfa Romeo

alfa-pinin.jpg
Alfa Romeo 2uettottanta concept by Pininfarina - Click above for high-res image gallery

It's all about the anniversaries up here in Geneva. Alfa Romeo is celebrating its centenary, and like the show itself, Pininfarina is marking its 80th this year. And when a design house as venerated as Pininfarina is celebrating, you better believe it'll be mouthwatering.

The quizzically named 2uettottanta concept is Pininfarina's vision for how a next-generation Alfa spider should look. And we can't help but agree. The 2uettottanta represents the culmination of an age-old partnership between the two Italian firms, and pays tribute to the iconic 60s-era Duetto roadster. Power is (theoretically, at least) provided by a modest 1.7-liter turbo four, longitudinally mounted in homage to the 1750 Veloce.

We could go on about the details, but there's a press release for that. A Pininfarina concept is about design, and you can see it for yourself in the live and stock high-res image galleries below.

Continue reading Geneva 2010: Alfa Romeo 2uettottanta concept by Pininfarina

Geneva 2010: Alfa Romeo 2uettottanta concept by Pininfarina originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:09:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=_PgS8H1gkG0:6wmGnD_ooeE:wF9xT autoblog?i=_PgS8H1gkG0:6wmGnD_ooeE:V_sGL
_PgS8H1gkG0

View the full article

That is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. :drool::wub:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0