Lurkers

To be honest, it's a little intimidating. There seem to be a group of "core" users I see in all the forums I read, and when I post it gets ignored, or ends the discussion. Not a bad thing really, seems common on all the boards I read...

To be honest, it's a little intimidating. There seem to be a group of "core" users I see in all the forums I read, and when I post it gets ignored, or ends the discussion. Not a bad thing really, seems common on all the boards I read...

But sometimes boards like that just turn into echo chambers..... that is something I'm specifically trying to avoid with this site.

It's always nice hearing from other people besides the usual members who post, because then it gives a fresh view on a topic than what we already expect to read.

Thats why I was put on double secret suspension ..... because I had a fresh view and you guys didn't want to hear it. I still think Bob Lutz has more faces then the man of a 1,000 faces.

• Disagree 2

Thats why I was put on double secret suspension ..... because I had a fresh view and you guys didn't want to hear it. I still think Bob Lutz has more faces then the man of a 1,000 faces.

No it wasn't a "fresh view" that got you suspended, it was for being a jerk to other members that got you in trouble. Don't be a jerk (which you haven't been for the most part since you got back) and be respectful and everything's cool.

No it wasn't a "fresh view" that got you suspended, it was for being a jerk to other members that got you in trouble. Don't be a jerk (which you haven't been for the most part since you got back) and be respectful and everything's cool.

Cram it, jackass.

:P

• Agree 1

Are you trying to say ............ your not like this guy? :smilies-38096:

post-2804-12685369328575.jpg

Edited by RjION
  • Disagree 2

In total agreement!! You have no idea. That is why I only post the news and do not say much. What is worse when people attack something you say and really in all honesty, they cannot speak for you, but for some odd reason they think they can and think they are so right and they are not.. It happened to me.

In total agreement!! You have no idea. That is why I only post the news and do not say much. What is worse when people attack something you say and really in all honesty, they cannot speak for you, but for some odd reason they think they can and think they are so right and they are not.. It happened to me.

To be fair to C&G, we have a much more engaged moderating team these days.

I used to feel like my posts would dead end too. The more you post, the less likely they are going to dead end. At least, that is what I have learned.

I lurk because I'm too lazy to sign in. I lurk because no one misses me. Boo. Hoo.

Plus, threads usually die or go awry when I post in them. I hex threads. I just now hexed this one.

We miss everyone with 2 possible exceptions.....