Sign in to follow this  
Camaroman22

Cadillac ULS

Please give the Sixteen some much-needed edges, for the love of God. That car is my least favorite Cadillac concept of the last decade.

It just doesn't "fit" the edgy Cadillac. Go for something more "technical" -looking...maybe base it off of Imaj?

Please give the Sixteen some much-needed edges, for the love of God.  That car is my least favorite Cadillac concept of the last decade.

It just doesn't "fit" the edgy Cadillac.  Go for something more "technical" -looking...maybe base it off of Imaj?

i know what you mean, i prefer the edge to the curve. but this would be placed higher than the DTS and a little higher than the STS-v, not to mention that the 4-door coupe is still a small niche, so a different look wouldn't be inapropriate. i'll see what i can do to incorporate more edges though. Edited by Camaroman22

I love it!.. but at the same time there's an essence to it that I don't like at all..

And I can't explain either emotion.. weird.

Please give the Sixteen some much-needed edges, for the love of God.  That car is my least favorite Cadillac concept of the last decade.

It just doesn't "fit" the edgy Cadillac.  Go for something more "technical" -looking...maybe base it off of Imaj?

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The Sixteen didn't look like anything special to me. The version by Simon Cox, I think it was, thegriffon posted a while ago was 100 times better.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The Sixteen didn't look like anything special to me. The version by Simon Cox, I think it was, thegriffon posted a while ago was 100 times better.

Simon Cox should be THE Cadillac designer. I have liked every one of his designs, and none of Lutz's Cadillacs.

Great job! I love it!

I love it. It's just like a production Sixteen.

But the wheels are freakin' HONKERS. cut those and the wheel wells down to a more manageable size, and she's perfect, zoom-boing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets