Woman aims to become world's fattest

An obese mother in the US is trying to put on weight in order to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, from New Jersey, weighs 273kg but told the Daily Mail newspaper she had her heart set on reaching her goal weight of 1000lb (450kg) in two years.

The 42-year-old already holds the title of the world's fattest mother after giving birth to her daughter in 2007 when she weighed 241kg.

"I'd love to be 1000lb ... it might be hard though, running after my daughter keeps my weight down," Ms Simpson told the Daily Mail.

Ms Simpson, who needs a mobility scooter to go shopping, eats huge amounts of junk food each week and tries to move as little as possible so she doesn't burn off as many calories.

"I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favourite," she said.

Ms Simpson said she also loved eating sushi and would often eat 70 big pieces in one go.

Her 49-year-old partner Philippe — who she met on a dating site for plus-size people — was encouraging her to reach her goal, she said.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger ... he's a real belly man and completely supports me," she said.

To put on enough weight, Ms Simpson will need to eat 12,000 calories a day, which is six times the recommended daily intake for women.

In order to pay for the enormous amounts of food she is eating — her weekly grocery bill is $815 — Ms Simpson makes money by running a website where men pay to watch her consume fast food.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1027360/woman-aims-to-become-worlds-fattest

What

the

f@#k

I mean seriously how could you want to be that fat? She'll probably have a heart attack and/or die before she ever reaches half a ton. And then they'll have to get a front loader to get her out of the house after they've knocked down a wall or to to fit her through.

I just watched the Philly news interview her. Crazy. And I quote "I don't believe in that whole being overweight leads to health problems and disease".

Okay then. 550lbs now, ready to do more and take pictures and video for her site along the way. Money maker, shake it. She shakes all of south Jersey picking up a bucket of chicken though...

The news reporter..."well, when we were there, she did have a little trouble getting around..." Nah. Never.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/health/New-Jersey-Woman-Wants-to-Weigh-1000-Pounds_41018387

Edited by caddycruiser

I just don't get it. I'm doing what I can to slim down... I know the difference between now and what it was like when I weighed less. How could she not be aware of the differences?!

See, then what's going to happen is, one day we'll see a special where she was removed from her house after they took the wall down and 10 men spent their work day lifting her.

I just don't get it. I'm doing what I can to slim down... I know the difference between now and what it was like when I weighed less. How could she not be aware of the differences?!

See, then what's going to happen is, one day we'll see a special where she was removed from her house after they took the wall down and 10 men spent their work day lifting her.

If I could spare it, I'd put money on the chance that she's vying for her own reality show.

I am trying to get pounds off not gain extra ones. I weight more than enough as it is, why anyone would want more and to do more harm to their body is beyond my understanding. And yes I think she wants a reality show and some attention. She has alot to gain if she is going to get to 1,000 pounds. I am just thankful in this country we are free to do what we want even if it is stupid.

Edited by gm4life

The best pwnage would be if she dies before she reaches the goal. Considering the stress she is putting on her system - her heart might very much say FU BIH.

I was thinking of that too, but she's got a kid.

Then again, the kid's going to be f*cked up from being the one 'walked' to school by a ginormous blob in a Rascal.

I was thinking of that too, but she's got a kid.

Then again, the kid's going to be f*cked up from being the one 'walked' to school by a ginormous blob in a Rascal.

Unfortunately, she won't be able to walk that kid once her feet get eaten by her bulging belly. So at least the kid may be saved from that embarrassment.

The part about her eating junk food and making sure to sit stationary to not lose any calories will surely kill her. Likely to develop a blood clog that will stop her heart. $10 says she dies soon if she continues on her goal using the same practices she does right now.

Going for 1,000 lbs is a pretty epic goal, but should be achieved in a different way. A good diet and exercise program could get you there far more safely. The key would be to have a lot of muscle making up that weight, since it is more dense and you can concentrate it on your arms and legs, without putting the strain on your heart.

The part about her eating junk food and making sure to sit stationary to not lose any calories will surely kill her. Likely to develop a blood clog that will stop her heart. $10 says she dies soon if she continues on her goal using the same practices she does right now.

Going for 1,000 lbs is a pretty epic goal, but should be achieved in a different way. A good diet and exercise program could get you there far more safely. The key would be to have a lot of muscle making up that weight, since it is more dense and you can concentrate it on your arms and legs, without putting the strain on your heart.

Hard work for success?? What are you talking about?

If I could spare it, I'd put money on the chance that she's vying for her own reality show.

Let's just hope we don't see her on tv with her child and the child says, "We did it for the show."

...and will lead to your untimely demise.

Yes, but then we'll have on less dumbass... I feel for her family and for those who do care for her though, because she obviously doesn't cara about herself one bit.

Yes, but then we'll have on less dumbass... I feel for her family and for those who do care for her though, because she obviously doesn't cara about herself one bit.

Yes but if it is her dumbass partner spurring her on because it makes him happy in the pants he is an enabler. Some paraphilias I will never understand but if she keeps it up she will be using sheep as tampons.