Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewsFeeder

Review: 2010 Honda Element with Dog Friendly package leaves tails wagging

1 post in this topic

Filed under: SUV, Crossover, Honda, Specialty, Reviews

lead1hondaelementdogreview.jpg
2010 Honda Element with Dog Friendly Package - Click above for high-res image gallery

49hondaelementdogreviewopt.jpgHow does an automaker take a model that's been largely unchanged since inception and give it a little juice seven years into its life cycle? If you're Honda, you go to the dogs. Literally. After unveiling it as a "concept" at the 2009 New York Auto Show, the Dog Friendly Honda Element accessory package has made the transition to production accessory. The theory is that if you are a dog lover, you might consider buying an Element geared specifically toward your needs.

The Big H has plenty of experience in this department. As we showed you earlier today, in Japan there's a dedicated Honda Dog website (it's incredible, really) loaded with info about transporting pups in basically every JDM Honda offering. Naturally, there are "Travel Dog" accessories that drivers can purchase for each car as well. In fact, in Japan, there's also a dedicated model, the Vamos Travel Dog, which is specifically outfitted with dog owners in mind - much like the Stateside-market Elements kitted out with the new Dog Friendly package. As luck would have it, I have two dogs. Hence, I, and they, will be your humble 2010 Honda Element (Dog Friendly!) evaluators. Get your paws over to the jump to read more.

Photos by Alex Núñez / Copyright ©2010 Weblogs, Inc.

Continue reading Review: 2010 Honda Element with Dog Friendly package leaves tails wagging

Review: 2010 Honda Element with Dog Friendly package leaves tails wagging originally appeared on Autoblog on Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=Q9mrcw9B5t0:9m1sE0WHHi4:wF9xT autoblog?i=Q9mrcw9B5t0:9m1sE0WHHi4:V_sGL
Q9mrcw9B5t0

View the full article