Sign in to follow this  
american_revolution_2005

Buick Reatta Gran Sport

8 posts in this topic

You know... you should apply for the job of designing the next Batmobile for the next Batman movie... I mean, those super-unrealistically-low greenhouses attached to extremely-high-beltlined bodies look very... Cartoonish, like Batmobiles. :D

Neat design but the Reatta name is about valuable as "Chevette". Call it Skylark or something else less tainted.

Neat design but the Reatta name is about valuable as "Chevette". Call it Skylark or something else less tainted.

Oh, pul-eeze. :rolleyes: Most people don't remember the Reatta name and those that do remember a unique little Buick roadster. The only 'taint' to that name was the massive pricetag.

Oh, pul-eeze. :rolleyes: Most people don't remember the Reatta name and those that do remember a unique little Buick roadster. The only 'taint' to that name was the massive pricetag.

Agree wholeheartedly. The Skylark is far more "damaged" than a low production halo car could ever be. Especially one as nice as the Reatta. All it needed was more power and a lower pricetag. Well, RWD might have been nice too, but you must factor in the era of GM this car represents.

Eh.... I'd ratehr have a decent FWD '93 Skylark with a 3.1 than a 2-passanger car with FWD that would force me to pay "Corvette-money" insurance just because my carrier thinks 2-pass = sports car. <_<

I'm not saying a Kappa based Reatta would not sell, it would just not be my top choice for a name. Wildcat would be my #1 choice! And you know the idea of a Buick Kappa is a great one IMO.

Edited by Sixty8panther

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this