mphmag

volvo c30 spied

9 posts in this topic

Hudson    16

The point to the Volvo C30 is Europe, not North America. There's more to the world than the US.

I, personally, would love to have the C30 as long as it was just like the concept. But you know they're going to remove the fender flares and reduce the size of the tires.

91z4me    0

The point to the Volvo C30 is Europe, not North America. There's more to the world than the US.

I, personally, would love to have the C30 as long as it was just like the concept. But you know they're going to remove the fender flares and reduce the size of the tires.

Yep I am sure the Volvo C30 will make quite a bit more profit than the Euro Focus will on an individual basis, but add in volume and I am sure the Focus wins the money race.

I personally like much that Volvo has done, design wise, in the last few years. <--A statement I never thought I would say.

RJB    0

Yes yes bring the Focus ST!! A very cool car that only europe gets and we get watered down crap. The ST is cool but not as cool as the last RS Focus, the ST has just about verything the RS has, but I liked the look of the old RS a touch better. I do like the Volvo C30 a nicely done car!

MyerShift    7

Well, if a brand posesses enough cachet, it could sell any size vehicle. I mean, take M-B or BMW with the A-Class, B-Class, and the 1-Series.

Volvo is still technically Euro, so I believe overlap is allowable.

Enzora    0

There's more to the world than the US.

True. The entire world couldn't revolve around the US if there weren't more to it than the US. :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.