Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mulally takes on surprise role at Ford

1 post in this topic

Mulally takes on surprise role at Ford

Bryce G. Hoffman / The Detroit News

Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally is up to his old tricks again -- this time in China.

When Harriet Luo went to pick up her new Ford Focus at Ford's Dongchang dealership in Shanghai last week, Mulally surprised her by delivering it personally.

"This is totally beyond my expectations. Having Mr. Mulally, Ford's global CEO, hand over the keys to my new Ford Focus was absolutely incredible," said Luo, adding that she carefully considered 10 models from different brands before deciding on a blue five-door Focus.

"I was as thrilled as Harriet to hand over the keys of her new Ford Focus, and be part of her Ford customer experience," said Mulally, who has been known to surprise customers at dealerships in the United States, too. "Chinese customers truly appreciate our world-class lineup of Ford vehicles, and it was so exciting to welcome Harriet to the Ford family of customers and help start her relationship with the Ford brand."

Mulally also praised the dedication of Ford's dealership network in China. The Dearborn automaker currently has 241 authorized full-service dealerships with over 340 sales and service outlets across the People's Republic.

From The Detroit News:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room