Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Pontiac Vibe Replacement

10 posts in this topic

Posted Image

First off, it's not done but I am literally out of pencils and/or lead. I need to go get more... :P

Anyways, it's my idea for a Vibe replacement. Shown would be the GXP, which would go against the Subaru Impreza WRX STi wagon... that's isn't sold here. I'm sure it would be fine against the sedan version, though. Obviously, it'd be AWD and have the new 2.0L turbo Ecotec, but with even more power cranked out of it, if possible. As for the actual design, I think it's obvious what I was going for... :D

Edited by blackviper8891

SRX? I'm not sure how you're seeing that... More or less, it's just an evolution of the current Vibe without its silly roof rack. That and the SRX has a pretty upright rear end. This is laid back and tapers down slightly, if understand what I mean.

Woo! Sugaaaarr...! :P Sorry, I'm jamming to Soad (check the new av) and I'm somewhat hyper... Damn sugar, making me hyper as well as post about it while listening to "Sugar". :D

Well, I'm still scared, but I'll comment anyway. I like it all except for the big lower mouth. It's... just... too... huge. No way the turbo Ecotec needs that much air.

That looks extremely large to mee...

(after four games of beiurtt, though,)

I suck because I hotlink? :P

Anyways, excuse the largish lower grill. It's a fetish of mine... can't help it. Thanks for the comments, though. Keep them coming... or else I won't post sketches anymore. :D :wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this