Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

- - - - Saturday - - - -

My Saturday Night (not G rated)

----------------------------

8:30am Get up with Sofia... make her french toast

10:00am Head out to Autozone and pick up a few parts from XP.

11:00am Drive "Tetanus Shot" to Tobin's Auto Parts... pick up coolant

11:30am Finsish up putting a new Radiator in the Datsun. Did I say "new" I meant the scummy old one sitting in the trunk of my Demolition Derby Volvo 240. I bought it just in case my radiator got punctured durring the race, never used it. AS it turns out damn thing is a perfect fit for my Datsun. Life is good.

11:35am Rusty Datsun Parts For Sale :PPosted Image

12:00 noon Add 1/2 quart of Lucas Oil to T.S., manage to spill half of it all over the damn exhaust manifold! :angry:

1:00pm Climb up into T.S. again & drive to Hardware Store... get duplicate keys cut for T.S., although the ignition is so worn that NO key is required to start it. I love this quality about old GM cars/trucks. "Keys? We don't need no stinkin' Keys!"

2:00pm Bolt passanger seat down in T.S., did I say "BOLT" I meant "Jimmy-Rig"

3:00pm Robin comes over... gets to work on his 30-pack of Budweiser.

3:30pm Marcia (G/F) leaves to go to Audrey's house for the night.

4:00pm Give Sofia a bath, get her dressed and warm up Datsun

5:30pm Drop off Sofia at "In-Laws" (I'm not married yet)

6:00pm Drive at 1.7 times speed limit all over Middlesex county while try to figure out what Robin & I are going to do.

6:15pm I powerslide the Datsun around a hairpin off-ramp at like 55mph, Robin is not amused... but he laughs anyway.

8:00pm We park the car at the "Blue Moon"... local strip club.

8:03pm I walk ioto a strip club for the first time in my life. The place actually is not skanky.

8:20pm White Russian & one Budweiser later I cut myself off cause I have to drive... besides, Robin is drinking enough for the both of us.

8:30pm Drop a few bucks on the stage and watch some skiny small-boobed chick do her thing on the pole.

8:45pm Robin throws a $20 bill at me and says get a lap dance! This Italian Chick with long curly hair gives me my first lap dance. I have to remind myself that if I cop a sqeeze I'll end up with a black eye and a sore back.

9:00pm I'm getting wicked hungry & although I'm loving all the naked chicks most are about 10-15% too skiny for me.

9:01pm Very, very, VERY sexy blonde, hazel/green eyed girl sits a few chairs over from me. I grab a $20 and decide to get another lap dance. This girl's perfect. Reasonably big NATRUAL breasts and very curvy figure. Nice baby making hips and just a little bit of a chubby butt. She's wearing a sexy but not slutty white dress and when she takes it off I'm having trouble keeping my eyes north of her crotch. :AH-HA_wink: I tell her she's got the nicest body there by far she gets all giggly and says she thinks she's a bit chunky... I tell her those Tennis player legs are absolutely scrumptious.

9:15pm I drag Robin out of the bar... he's having a little trouble walking straight.

9:20pm On my way out the door the Blonde Cuttie gives me a peck on the cheek, I blush.

9:21pm I do a burnout on my way out of the strip club, Robin's too drunk to care.

9:27pm Park the Datsun at Stop & Shop, go in and grab $87 worth of Lobster. Actaully just TWO Lobsters.

9:30pm Robin pays for Lobsters Posted Image

9:35pm Back in the Datsun, Robin opens up one of the bags and tells Mr.Five-Ponder: "You're going to die and I'm going to eat you!"

9:50pm Robin get's back to work on his 30 pack. About half done at this point.

10:00pm We share an "herb-cigarette"

10:15pm Finally the water is boiling, I get peer pressured into having seme Peach Absolut Vodka.

10:30pm Before & after: Posted Image

10:40pm I'm holding a piece of Lobster Tail Meat in my hand that is about as big as a Granade.

10:50pm 99% done with the Lobster my buddy Duffy calls from Arizona.

10:55pm Robin is out for the count. Passed out on my Sofa in the living room... all time new Record! Usually he's ready to pass out around midnight, the earliest like 11:30pm.

1:00am After listening to half of the Moody Blues G.H. & eating half a box of Chocolate Chip Cookies I decide to call it a night.

Yes... I'm 26 and going on 27 in April and I had never been to a Nudie-bar. For shame. :P

That sounded like one hell of a day and night 68. And yes, you're right about the older Chevy and GMC trucks, my 76 is worn pretty badly and you still need to key to crank it, but once its humming along happily you can yank the key out and give to friends. And by the way, I've got you beat on the strip clubs, i'm only 22, 23 in april, and I've been to a couple already.

Oh... Fly and Croc, don't be so anal. Sorry, but I see nothing wrong with this thread. Really. Don't tell me how this is a car forum. As if you forgot, this is the lounge: Anything Goes. And frankly, I think you guys need to... you know what, I won't say that but this is really ridiculous. Sixty8 was simply telling us how his day went. Is there a problem with that? Considering other threads... not even close. This is by far acceptable within the "Anything Goes" part. I think you're paying to much attention to "strip club" and less attention to the rest. Again, I see nothing wrong with this. But if you guys like being so anal... Whatever. Fine with me, but I'll be here waiting to respond to such BS. :rolleyes:

You want Myspace? Go talk to Zoom....

Fly... heard of smilies? They work. Really, they do. Try them. I'm serious.

Yeah, sorry Fly, but how could I possibly tell you were kidding? Huh? Especially when you commonly talk about not wanting Myspace-like stuff. When you post something like that after what all you've said, how can I take that as a joke especially when you don't give any signs of it being a joke? I can't and considering Croc agreed...

Oh, these new smilies are gonna be a hoot.

Fly, I couldn't tell you were kidding either, and I just posted a personal thread recently as well, so I was paying attention to your "myspace" post. I'll take one of those pills too.

Fly... nice parrot. African Grey? :AH-HA_wink:

met a special guy during/after my breakup with Alex....... told myself I'd take it one step at a time not to "rebound" and it sorta happened anyway and I made a huge fool of myself and I fell as if I've waisted the other guy's time..... who knows, maybe let him down... whatever....

I was lucky enough though to realize this shortly after and have a sor of meaningfull but short conversation on MSN about it and he didnt slam the door shut.... left it open to seing eachother when the time is better. But yeah, friday was a disaster cuz of that...... saturday was a realization periode filled with emotions.... total write off of a week end... but I feel like I've realized tons of things and feel more confident now.... but still thinking of the guy and hope that we can eventualy hit it off....

Reg:

Where do you live again? I though you were somewhere on the West Coast.

whats with the "herb Cigertte"? You smokin the reefer boy? you should stop man of you are. Im glad i stopped tokkin! but sounds like an awesome day. and TTY bars are fun but havent been to one in a while.

Man herb cigarette I smoke those like every time I take out my Buick Riviera makes driving a whole lot funner. Plus its great you just start bustin out laughing for no damn reason and everything is happy even when you get stuck in traffic just blaze one up and there is no problems in the world...

Edited by reeferman

I've discovered that for me personally it's a much better and less harmful drug than alcohol. The seven or so times I've done it it was a lot more enjoyable than beer and it doesn't f$#k with my stomach hard liquer.

But yes, I do practice the "everything in moderation" rule.

Reg:

Bummer... perhaps I'll fgure out a way to sneak in a camera next time and I'll pst photos. :metal:

NOS:

I love that movie... Joe Dirt is one of my all time favorites. Too bad Chris Farley was not around still to play a zany character in that movie. :(

-----

It's a ...space ...peanut. :confused0071:

-----

G: "I thought-chu said you had a Hemi?"

JD: "I'm having a foot-shaped gas pedal installed so I stole this pile."

Edited by Sixty8panther

I was shocked when she gave me a peck onthe cheek on my way out. After all I spent the whole time I was talking to her & getting a lap dance reminding myself "no contact alowed!", perhaps she'd be willing to pose. :P

Speaking of MySpace, heve you guys seen the Vandetta Movie yet?

It's pretty funny and very ture. Except for the Eastern European girls part, our chicks are hot... not Yeti.

Posted Image

I thought I'd share this freeze frame! Hilarious. :pbjtime:

Posted Image

Forgot to mention... when I gassed up in the early afternoon I bought a $2 scrathc ticket and won $10. :)

Damn.

68, your Saturday > mine: hit 6 junkyards looking for parts to fix my wife's Aztek's window, come up bone-dry empty, and lose treasured tool belonging to my dead father in the process. :duh::angry::nono:

Glad to hear somebody had a good day...

Wow... I'm sorry to hear that Mach5. :(

I hate loosing tools at the junkyard but it seems to be a necessary risk sometimes.

wait isnt JD stolen "pile" a superbird though? since it does have a hemi. and Kid Rocks car i believe never came with a slant?

Exactly... the original nosecone & wing alone would be worth thousands... but it's supposed to make no sense.

Slant six in a Trans Am... definately not factory. :nono: