LOL! Cheney shot his friend!!

Chris_Doane

Hahaha...oh god. I wonder if his friend looks like a quail

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CHE...TF&SECTION=HOME

"The covey flushed and the vice president picked out a bird and was following it and shot. And by god, Harry was in the line of fire and got peppered pretty good."

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Edited by CD/BP

Only in America!

I'm a big fan of the 2nd amendment, I beleive MORE guns are the solution to lowr crime but dumb $h! like this makes gun-owners look like absolute fools.

"And by god, Harry was in the line of fire and got peppered pretty good"

That statement makes my brain hurt. First aim, then Shoot you ukcfing moron!

Vapid. I learned that word via reading the news.

One of Dan Quayle's college teachers described him as "vapid." :lol: I guess he relied on his Mary Tyler Moore-cum-lawyer wife to pull him through law school.

Cheney has had his share of problems, hasn't he?

I dont care what you guys think but thats horrible. I have seen it happen before. Thats why i dont duck hunt anymore. Some guy, in the same feild as me and another guy, saw a duck and followed the duck with the sights, He forgot his hunting partner was next to him so he follows the duck and as he gets the perfect shot and his freind happens to be in the line of fire. Since the guy with the gun was to low and went to far more thean 180º i followed. (where you and your buddy are back to back, if you see a duck you only follow it 90º to your right and 90º left. then once it goes past your range your partners picks it up since it will be in his range. Also only shoot between 9-11 o clock. makes sense since 9 is where you partners head would be and 12 is straight up) Very common acciedent. the guy this happened to had to be Medivaced out. Took half a buck shot to the face. to doctors on the helicopter said he will recover but i never heard anymore.

The point is.. you don't aim within a certain amount of degrees of any other hunters in the field; everybody should be in the same line as each other and shoot in a forward direction.

...friggin EXACTLY!!

Some people have speculated that Dick Cheney might have suffered some brain damage after his cardiovascular incidents. This is probably the strongest evidence of it yet.

What's amusing is that the guy Cheney shot seems to have a real happy go lucky attitude about the whole thing. He was probably paid off to keep his mouth shut and not take Cheney to court.

Some people have speculated that Dick Cheney might have suffered some brain damage after his cardiovascular incidents.  This is probably the strongest evidence of it yet.

What's amusing is that the guy Cheney shot seems to have a real happy go lucky attitude about the whole thing.  He was probably paid off to keep his mouth shut and not take Cheney to court.

In a perverse and sad way, the whole situation is comically absurd, but that is pretty big leap to come to that conclusion!

Oh Shiite! :pokeowned:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/bush_administration

Cheney's victim has a heart attack, because one of the pellets punctured his heart.

This definitely goes against the initial White House spin that "shooting someone in the face with a shotgun is no big deal, it barely cracks the skin!"

Listen to this:

http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewide/medi...ml?itemId=59065

Dumb bitch who owns the place talks about Cheney's victim "getting peppered pretty well", then adds a chuckle afterwards. I guess that's the sort of thing that passes for comedy South of the Mason Dixon line. Poor bugger is fighting for his life now, and probably regrets ever meeting Dick Cheney.

Looks like the White House made the wrong call on this one: :duh:

http://www.forbes.com/work/feeds/ap/2006/0.../ap2525155.html

"The White House has decided that the best way to deal with Vice President Dick Cheney's shooting accident is to joke about it."

I'm sure this guy's family is laughing hysterically. Maybe GWB can tell a lawyer joke or two.

:nono: