Pics of my car...

So, yea...I washed my car today and decided to take some shots of it. I don't actually think I have psoted any shots of my car on here as a matter of fact.

I am not a very good photographer. I know some of the shots are more or less the same, but I figured for the most part, those rear/side angles are probably the best sides of my car at the moment. I'm not too fond of my front end at the moment. I need newer angel eye headlights with the clear corners, and a new M5 bumper would be nice...All in due time though, so I decided to hold off taking too many pics of my front. Hopefully I'll be able to get a nice set of headlights before Bimmerfest in a couple months.

So, without further adieu...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Photobuckect > Imageshack. :P Sorry, but imageshack photos take forever to load on my PC and sometimes f**k it up... like now. Thanks, Nick... Now I have to restart it. <_< :wink: :D

Heh, sorry BV...I meant to put a 56k warning...sorry, I forgot...I actually had you in mind when I thought about it :P

I wish I grew up in 400,000 dollar homes ans had expensive flashy cars. I grew up happy in a 70,000 home and had a metro as my first car.

I don't know how homes got into this, but we bought our home 4 years ago or so for around 700k...it has over doubled since then. But I remember our first house a long time ago was 70k. Oh, btw, I bought my car with my own money. I am currently financing it, I make payments, insurance, maintenance, gas, registration, everything. I'm pretty fortunate to have a good job which pays me pretty well, so this wasn't just handed to me.

*cough* wrong forum

It is? I thought the lounge was the right place...oh wait, that's right...forgot about the member rides section...I forget about the sections after using the "view new posts" button.

Well gee....youre like rich and stuff....

Hardly...used BMW's can be had for decent prices. You can find an e36 M3 for around 10 grand...My car was probably a little bit more than Nos's Camaro. I managed to get my car for a good price...around 18 or so. And like I mentioned, I pay for everything on my car. It is my car, not a car my parents gave to me.

Heh, sorry BV...I meant to put a 56k warning...sorry, I forgot...I actually had you in mind when I thought about it :P

Yeah... How about you downsize the pics to 600 pixels wide and upload them in Photobucket and PM me them... Since you like me enough as a friend to do so and I'd never seen it, but want to... :D:P

BV, check your PM's...

Enzora, I actually think I have a couple older interior shots lying around...lemme see what I have...

EDIT: here are some older interior shots...since then, I have gotten black floor mats (look much better than the shabby old tan ones, contrast a lot better too) and these aluminum gauge rings which make the gauges look worlds better.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

BTW, this is what that cord is incase anyone was wondering...I have still yet to hardwire the damn thing...gotta look into doing that...

Posted Image

Edited by Nick

I wish I grew up in 400,000 dollar homes ans had expensive flashy cars. I grew up happy in a 70,000 home and had a metro as my first car.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come by my place, it would surprise you! Nice UAW built home...which is exactly what it is, a home. We can't get lost in this mansion lol.

I ucfking hate you! :angry:

Did I meantion my Datsun talks? :unsure:

Come by my place, it would surprise you! Nice UAW built home...which is exactly what it is, a home. We can't get lost in this mansion lol.

sad thing the house is worth 140,000 now.

My 1100 sq ft house is a a Mansion enough just lookin for my girl to settle with. But its hard for us little chunky guys to find. lol. Again i think middle class is the best.

And all i could afford was a Metro at the time with everything you said reg. insurance. payments. gas (at 56 mpg life was good). This year is goning to be bad. im already in the red and its only february. so lookin for a 2nd job maybe or sellin my house and movin. but realestate is dry.

but it is clean car. dont get stupid with it.

Ask Camino & BBL:

It's quite talkative. Very sexy femenine voice.... the new LED shift-knob I installed today is super-boss-tacular! Plus if you trade me straigt up I'll even handle all the shipping. I'll just drive my Datsun out there and take your BMW back after we switch plates, sound okay?

Alright I'm on my way........... NOW. :wink:

Niceness... now I know what our '00 528i, also in white, would look like with some modifications. Those wheels look huge... what size are they?

They are 19". 19x9.5 in the rear, 19x8.5 in front. They are riding on 275/30's in the rear and 245/35's in front. Be careful with modification though...once the fever kicks in, it is very hard to stop...believe me, I know :P If you want to start, or atleast look into some stuff, let me know. With the Bimmer forum I go to, there is a plethora of information and links, and their classifieds section is always worth a look as well, so I know where to get the best deals as far as aftermarket/oem stuff goes for our cars...just hit me up. :AH-HA_wink:

BTW, nice choice in color as well. While I love E39's in black, I'd deffinitely say alpine white is possibly the best color for any BMW. I would even venture to say it makes the e65/66 7ers look good :P

68: Ok, I'm anticipating your arrival. Can't wait to open her up in the canyons and see what that baby can do :ohyeah: