Blake Noble

Anyone Want Any Diecast Stuff?

$400 is close t retail on those.

FYI: Maisto 1:18th scale cars sell for $13 at BJ Wholesale.

The $150 you're asking seems like a good price.

I'll drop the price to $125 and really push for the whole lot to sell then.

I really want a silverface Fender Champ or Bronco tube amp and selling these will go a very long way in having the money to obtain one.

The only other things of value I could part with to get one, I won't sell: my vintage Zippos (two of which are worth about $250 each) and my guitars.

I have no idea how much all my diecast is worth...30+ yrs of collecting, maybe 15k pieces (1:55th, 1:64th, 1:43rd, 1:36th, 1:32nd, 1:24th, 1:25th, 1:18th, etc).

Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Tomica, Corgi, Schuco, Siku, Polistil, Bburago, Maisto, Dinky, Auto Art, Johnny Lightning, ERTL, Racing Champions, M2, Greenlight, etc... a little bit of everything...

I have no idea how much all my diecast is worth...

Same here ... and not sure I want to know either...LOL!

I take it you sold everything, whiteknight?

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *

MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Everybody knew it was the end of the line" ... Jimmy Dean ... 'Big Bad John'

I take it you sold everything, whiteknight?

Nope. No takers. I've gotten a call from someone, the same person in fact, on two occasions asking if I would part out the whole lot. I considered it, but I think it's best to just sell the whole lot at once. Maybe if I could have an upcoming yard sale it would may make more sense to part them out ...

Nope. No takers. I've gotten a call from someone, the same person in fact, on two occasions asking if I would part out the whole lot. I considered it, but I think it's best to just sell the whole lot at once. Maybe if I could have an upcoming yard sale it would may make more sense to part them out ...

Hmmm....if you have pics, Email 'em to me, would ya? I think you have my Email.....

Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *

MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Maybe we've been living with our eyes half open" ... Switchfoot ... 'Meant To Live'

Hmmm....if you have pics, Email 'em to me, would ya? I think you have my Email.....

I did but I think I lost it after switching e-mail clients.

I'm sending you a PM, though. Let me know if you get it.

Posting deleted by the author!

Yeah ... I'm a Craigslist whore. I constantly bump ads. I haven't bumped that one in quite some time.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/clt/1746177116.html

That one should work.

I did but I think I lost it after switching e-mail clients.

I'm sending you a PM, though. Let me know if you get it.

Got it ... and replied!

Quite the collection, bud. You sure you want to sell it all???

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * 07/24/2010=ChitownMeet #3 *

MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I should've started running a long, long time ago" ... Chris Daughtry ... 'Over You'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook