Marilyn Monroe

Cory Wolfe

back on subject, Goldie Hawn was a FOX when she was in her 20's.

can I get a witness?

(Makes you wonder what the hell happened?)

Some of them get really good plastic surgery. Have you seen Lindsay Wagner? She now does this bed commercial. She looks as good now as she did in the late 70s, though her look isn't particularly appealing to me.

Speaking of really hot in another era - that would have been Jill St. John who played Tiffany Case in the 007 film "Diamonds Are Forever" - one of the best Bond films with the on-site location in Las Vegas. What a line: "so shove in a couple of gallons of 'hi-test' " :lol: She is now with Robert Wagner after Natalie Wood ceased to exist (what's that all about?). Jill St. John flirted with the border on being kind of "racy," especially in that film, but she looked really good. Another weird coincidence (since I tend to be an encyclopedia on Bond films): Natalie Wood's sister Lana Wood had a bit part in "Diamonds Are Forever" - she played Plenty O'Toole (never mind if you have to ask) who got thrown out of a high rise Las Vegas hotel window and luckily ended up in the pool many floors below. Later on, Lana Wood's character is found dead in a pool (water, again), probably because of her alliances to either the good guys or the bad guys...that part escaped me. Too weird.

Edited by trinacriabob

Some of them get really good plastic surgery.  Have you seen Lindsay Wagner?  She now does this bed commercial.  She looks as good now as she did in the late 70s, though her look isn't particularly appealing to me.

Well no, Goldie was beautiful in the early seventies, and now...she's not. And even though her daughter Kate Hudson is also very beautiful, she could never hold a candle to how her mom looked. I mean, she had a pretty face and the tightest little body you've ever seen. :lovey:

Man, I was SOOOO born in the wrong decade.

How about the movie star red-head from Gilligan's Island  :unsure:

edit: spelling

That would be Tina Louise. Kind of a tart. That's all she was ever known for, I think.

Wait...are you talking about the movie or the TV series? Bite my tongue.

Edited by trinacriabob

Ginger, I like the other girl MaryAnn better but she carries a bit of weight.

I never thought Goldie went downhill, she got older but thats about it

I never knew Plenty O'tool was Natalies sister, how about that.

007, Wagner, Wood, O'tool, St John.......the universe is interconnected and I dont know how or why but the strangest stuff happens, I have seen it so many times, its gotta make you wonder "whos drivin this train"..........Casey Jones ? :lol:

Wondering what killed Wood or Monroe is like wondering what killed Hendrix and Joplin.........its called partying.........to much partying

Speaking of innerconnected universe......both Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn dies way befreo thier time, they were both extremely talented and creative guitar player, Vaughn was a student of sorts of Hendrix's works, they both recorded "Voodoo Chile"..........now if anybody knows anything about the blues, but old blues legend has great blues men cutting a deal with the devil, there was alot of Mojo and all that stuff down in the bayou........it could have been Clapton......another great blues player that got aboard that chopper......but for some reason it was Stevie Ray.......Clapton paid his debt in another way.........think about it.

Anyhow

I want to see Marilyns nipples..........damn it. I agree with RKM myself, not that I dont understand we cant post girly photos but some of the topics and the extent they have gone to here is equally as bad, it not worse. Theres a long ways from a photo of womans breast and men talking about anal sex with men...a loooooooong ways. sorry but thats a fact......so as was said........deal with it ! I wanna see that photo................... :lol:

Not that I'm condoning some of the actions of people from my side of the fence, but I think the difference is between pictures and text. I don't remember seeing any inappropriate m4m photos posted here directly and hopefully it won't be attempted because that is crossing a line. Photos posted directly from both sides of the sexuality issue have the potential to cross a line and we should not go there. I am confident the mods and admins agree.

Photos of hot chicks with clothes on aren't an issue for me, hell, I agree with the straight guys most of the time. Nakedness is a problem however. Of course society perpetuates a double standard in that a shirtless man is ok but not a shirtless woman. That's an advantage for those of us who like to look at men, but I'm not going to glean the net for pictures I find hot and post them here directly just to put them in your faces. That's not cool.

Am I making any sense atall? Do you guys seriously find text as offensive as photographs? I think it's a whole different level and I hope we don't descend into hell over this point. Text allows for imagination, photos are like BOOM... nothing left to the imagination. Let me know if you guys think my point is valid.

I love Betty Paige and all the other pinup girls and caricatures from that era.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This kind of artwork has always fascinated me, it has tremendous pull.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wish someone would make a book of just al the nose-art off WWII planes. I love some of the girls the pilots used to paint on their B17s & P51s. :)

NWS!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Natalie Wood supposedly jumped off a yacht she was travelling on and drowned herself. purposely? I don't know. The whole cast and director of Rebel Without a Cause died tragically.

I don't know about jumped. Pushed or accidentally fell over -- probably more realistic. I think alcohol was involved. I also don't know what the state of her marriage to Robert Wagner was like. I am sure Wagner was under scrutiny for a while.

So many movie stars' lives are so tragic and unhappy and that's something I can't figure out. I guess it's better to be an incognito working stiff living in suburbia, though I wouldn't mind a sliver of their moolah.

Incidentally, Ocn, the thread started with Marilyn Monroe and has not derailed off of "women under the spotlight" save a nude pic which was evidently eliminated. I think that the detailed dialogue has been interesting and that pictures can or can't be offensive -- it depends on how "in your face" the sexual tone is. In other countries, female breasts are almost always bared (and have been for years) in a lot of commercials and ads. A topless woman on a beach is neither cited nor arrested. People overseas are so much more comfortable with this kind of stuff that it makes Americans look prudish and pissy about sexuality and nudity.

I totally agree about the USA's schizo view of sexuality. I was just trying to point out to Turbojett why the picture was removed when some text that could be considered sexual in nature has remained. Now I see Sixty8 has posted some illustrations of topless women. Perhaps it's time for a Tom of Finland retrospective. :smilewide: :AH-HA_wink:

Sorry Blu, I was just goign about the thread unaware of any previous censorship or wahtever... I thought since the nose-art girls were cartoons it woudl not be too bad... right? :scratchchin:

Anyway as far as the original topic M.M. would not be famous & iconic as she is if she had not died young. Just like Buddy Holly & James Dean.

Here's an amuzing magazine cover wiht M.M.

Posted Image

Sorry Blu, I was just goign about the thread unaware of any previous censorship or wahtever... I thought since the nose-art girls were cartoons it woudl not be too bad... right?  :scratchchin:

I doubt that'll Fly, but since it is on airplanes, you might get an exception. Still, I'd be ready to take those down if I were you.

Subject: This gave me my laugh for the day

A school teacher in Kentucky asked her students to use the

word

>"fascinate" in a sentence.

>

>Molly said, "My family went to my granddaddy's farm, and we saw all

>his pet sheep. It was fascinating." The teacher said, "That was good, but I

>wanted you to use the word

"fascinate."

>

>Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to See Rock City and

>I was fascinated." The teacher said, "Well, that was good, Sally, but I

>want the word

'fascinate'."

>

>Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Little

>Johnny was noted for his bad language...however, she finally decided

>there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate," so she called on

>him.

>Johnny said, "My cousin's wife has a sweater with ten buttons, but her

>tits are so big, she can only fasten eight."

>

>The teacher sat down and cried.....

:CG_all:

I love the Chapelle Show... best thing since mid-1990s SNL.

I want to see Marilyns nipples..........damn it. I agree with RKM myself, not that I dont understand we cant post girly photos but some of the topics and the extent they have gone to here is equally as bad, it not worse. Theres a long ways from a photo of womans breast and men talking about anal sex with men...a loooooooong ways. sorry but thats a fact......so as was said........deal with it ! I wanna see that photo................... :lol:

Well... I don't remember anyone talking about gay anal sex. :huh: Atleast not directly.

Not that I'm condoning some of the actions of people from my side of the fence, but I think the difference is between pictures and text.  I don't remember seeing any inappropriate m4m photos posted here directly and hopefully it won't be attempted because that is crossing a line.  Photos posted directly from both sides of the sexuality issue have the potential to cross a line and we should not go there.  I am confident the mods and admins agree.

Photos of hot chicks with clothes on aren't an issue for me, hell, I agree with the straight guys most of the time.  Nakedness is a problem however.  Of course society perpetuates a double standard in that a shirtless man is ok but not a shirtless woman.  That's an advantage for those of us who like to look at men, but I'm not going to glean the net for pictures I find hot and post them here directly just to put them in your faces.  That's not cool.

Am I making any sense atall?  Do you guys seriously find text as offensive as photographs?  I think it's a whole different level and I hope we don't descend into hell over this point.  Text allows for imagination, photos are like BOOM... nothing left to the imagination.  Let me know if you guys think my point is valid.

Exactly.

I totally agree about the USA's schizo view of sexuality.  I was just trying to point out to Turbojett why the picture was removed when some text that could be considered sexual in nature has remained. 

I agree... the US is weird on this issue.

Anyways... Wow... this thread was more of a hit than I could have ever imagined! :P

Where have you been? It seems like you've been gone for like 3 or 4 days.