Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Happy Hallmark Day!

NOS2006

I don't have a special someone, but I do plan to wash the Cobalt when the temperature moderates at the end of the week.

Yeah, I have issues. :censored:

Really, I didn't touch my :pbjtime:

I swear! :unsure:^_^

Okay, really though. I like this girl and have for awhile. I'm pretty damn sure she likes me too. Well, I got the idea to tag her once at school.. and once at home.

Last night I wrote a poem and split it in two. The poem is:

In a vast valley of all Dandelions,

You are the brilliant Rose;

The Horizon where the Sun and the Ocean

Relate and take a pose.

Okay, whatever, kinda cheezy? idc. I took the top two lines and wrote them on one envelope and the same with the bottom two, but on a different envelope.

Meanwhile, I also cut out a paper heart and ripped a portion of the edge off so that you couldn't tell it was part of a heart and wrote "Let this represent how much I like you..." Stick that in envelope one, attach with a rose and those little white flowers.. and voila. She loved it.

Then.. just now I drove over to her house with the other envelope and larger portion of the heart that read "...and this is how much I'd like to have you in my life." Put that with three more roses (with the little white flower thingies), struck up a short convo with her dad, and that was it.

I can't wait to see what she says once she puts (literally; envelope) one and two together...

well I broke into a fight about somthing stupid i did on Saturday. ANd She is on a bussiness trip so Im hanging out with Ms. Michigan (If your not from michigan you wouldn't understand. see if you look a your inside of your right hand it looks like Michigan. So the Joke Ms. Michigan ends up being your hand)

O and the stupid thing I did to her was, well I thought she would like it but she hates trucks aparently. I took her up to near where like 27 mile is if you northren Detroiters no where that is and I know some guy out there and We went 4x4ing in his field my Silverado vs. his F-150 (mine 01 his 05) and lets say ford doesnt have the off roader in mind. (o yeah i have that Z-71 package). She doesnt like off roading much. so I left her to talk to this guys wife. When I leave I leave a nice Victory Tread mark in his driveway and dug a rut in front of his house (dirt roads). And Well I get pulled over for Wreckless driving but I had a reason and i was left with a warning.

The whole way home was how i pissed her off and my immature stupidity. And all that Blah Blah Blah. When I droped her off I did another Nice tread out of the driveway in reverse then slam it from [R] to [D] and keep on it about till i hit 30 mph and gained traction. Haven't talked to her since so i might get out of this day cheaply. I wonder if she is still pissed. I drove by her house today and the mark was about half as long as the street.

Update on my plans for the evening....kind of. I'll have to set this up: I went for an 8 mile bike ride today, my first ride of the year, and I haven't taken a shower yet, so I have some really atrocious ball funk going on. I mean this should could knock someone out. I was trying to change the subject with Dawn a few minutes ago, so I mentioned that. She told me to take a shower. I'm thinking about not taking a shower and seeing what happens.

Update on my plans for the evening....kind of.  I'll have to set this up:  I went for an 8 mile bike ride today, my first ride of the year, and I haven't taken a shower yet, so I have some really atrocious ball funk going on.  I mean this should could knock someone out.  I was trying to change the subject with Dawn a few minutes ago, so I mentioned that.  She told me to take a shower.  I'm thinking about not taking a shower and seeing what happens.

Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out.

I'm pretty sure my neighbors can smeel my horrific ball funk, so I'm going to hop in the shower now and de-funk my balls.

Oh, no, Satmeister, you are importing this from the pre-crash website to the post-crash website. Let's let sleeping dogs lie. :duh:

So what do you do to get rid of the funk, Satty... dip 'em in rose water?  Spray 'em with Febreze?  Wash them gently and meticulously, chasing them around their sack with a nice soft warm washcloth and some Dove soap? :unsure:

PB, I actually think the scrotal sac sports no "k" at the end, but I could be wrong.

So what do you do to get rid of the funk, Satty... dip 'em in rose water?  Spray 'em with Febreze?  Wash them gently and meticulously, chasing them around their sack with a nice soft warm washcloth and some Dove soap? :unsure:

thats pretty disturbing...this thread has gone from what did you do on valentines day to mast******* to how to clean your ball sack...weird.....but funny!! lol

<some stupid accent> To quickly get rid of the "funk", either from physical or sexual activity, you must first lay the entire "unit" over the sink. Then you grap the "sac" with your hand and apply bearably hot water. After doing that, rub with preferably unscented soap for a maximum of 2 minutes. Do the same for the "cock". Then you rinse with warm water until all soap has been washed off. Now you must grab a soft cloth and gently dry the skin of the "unit". Finally, if you prefer, apply you or your parter's favorite scent. </some stupid accent>

<some stupid accent> To quickly get rid of the "funk", either from physical or sexual activity, you must first lay the entire "unit" over the sink. Then you grap the "sac" with your hand and apply bearably hot water. After doing that, rub with preferably unscented soap for a maximum of 2 minutes. Do the same for the "cock". Then you rinse with warm water until all soap has been washed off. Now you must grab a soft cloth and gently dry the skin of the "unit". Finally, if you prefer, apply you or your parter's favorite scent. </some stupid accent>

:lol::huh:

What the heck have you been watching on TV lately?

What the heck have you been watching on TV lately?

Nothing, surprisingly. That is an example of the interesting things that result from dire boredom. Boredom, as you know, is a serious disease which affects over 1.5 billion people world wide, including me. No medical cure has been found, but they say there are some ways to relieve the severity of it. I have heard many, many suggestions as to what these may be. However, I have yet to be able to experience any of them. I am actively seeking for a few. It has turned out to be quite difficult to find and secure them. I'm not sure how much longer I can last, though, as I am growing weak. Boredom is beginning to overtake me.