NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

VIDEO: Car Hits Pepsi Truck, Causes Catastrophic Wreck

9 posts in this topic

VIDEO: Car Hits Pepsi Truck, Causes Catastrophic Wreck

In this Jalopnik exclusive video — the driver of a Pepsi semi-truck is cut off by an out-of-control Nissan Sentra, overturned and then thrown across the median into oncoming traffic Wednesday morning in Dallas.

We received this video from the North Texas Tollway Authority of an insane crash occurring on the northbound lanes of the Dallas North Tollway just after 10:00 am on Wednesday. In the video it appears as if the Nissan Sentra doesn't make the turn and hits the truck, bounces off and then over-corrects, causing the Sentra to then reconnect with the semi, sending both into the inbound lanes.

When the truck crosses over a Porsche Cayenne amazingly manages to swerve out of the way and avoid being rushed. Only six vehicles were involved and just two people were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

link:

http://jalopnik.com/5550345/video-car-hits-pepsi-truck-causes-catastrophic-wreck

siegen    20

Great reaction and driving on the part of the little silver crossover thing. The semi just fell into his lane and he managed to not hit anything or the wall.... and he kept on driving, lol. It's funny how nobody knows what to do when stuff like this happens. They don't know if they should stop, go, or what. Hell, I don't even know what I would do in that situation.

mustang84    12

I hope that Cayenne driver had a change of underwear...

Intrepidation    848

Goes to show that, ugly though they may be, those Cayennes can really handle. Amazing how it it dodges that semi and managed not to hit the wall.

WTF is the deal with that Sentra?

Unless there is something I am missing (LF tire blowout???) He/She should have their license suspended for about a decade. Truly a miracle that no one was crushed like an ant under a work boot.

Nick    31

I hope that Cayenne driver had a change of underwear...

This.

Bricks were definitely shat.

ShadowDog    15

I swear, if that semi hadn't hit that light post, the little, dark car would have met its match. Seems like it managed to scrape underneath and crap out the backside before hitting the meridian.

Utterly confusing how people end up doing a quick rubber-neck and carry on driving. How annoying.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.