NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

VIDEO: Frustrated BMW Driver Takes a Fit on Mazda3 Owner for Challenging Him

VIDEO: Frustrated BMW Driver Takes a Fit on Mazda3 Owner for Challenging Him

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

This Mazdaspeed3 owner was driving on a scenic road with a few soft twists somewhere in Northern California when at some point a BMW 335i saloon pulled out in front him and started lifting the pace. The Mazda driver decided to follow along keeping, however, a relatively safe distance from the bimmer.

What could be an interesting drive almost turned into a fight as the tool driver in the BMW stopped his car and approached the guy in the Mazda to show off his most prized talent aside from driving a bimmer: the ability to form actual swear words.

Luckily for him, the Mazdaspeed3 driver was far more cool headed than most people would be in this situation. Watch the clip below.

Via: E90Post

link:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/06/video-frustrated-bmw-driver-takes-fit.html

The BMW driver is not throwing the car to its limits. Those S curves @38sec should have been entered without breaking - Retard.

That was a very mild road and the Mazda was way back...I don't know what the BMW dork's issue was...insecure? Mentally ill? Needs someone in a Suburban to rear end him and push him off the road...

I can understand the BMW driver's annoyance, though that is a complete douche move to yell at the Mazda driver (and dumb).

Put yourself in the shoes of the BMW driver for a second. He pulls up to the stop sign, sees nothing but a Mazda econobox driving up rather slowly. He goes, with plenty of room, and the Mazda immediately speeds up, flies up to him and follows him, matching his speed. The BMW driver wants to drive briskly, but isn't looking to push his car or taunt this jerk behind him. The Mazda keeps following him closely. At this point I'd be yelling at the douchebag behind me to get off my ass. After all, he was going slowly then immediately accelerated and flew up to me when I pulled onto the road. Obviously he's trying to race me and I'm not interested in racing people because it's retarded. Depending on how long the road is I'd probably pull off or over briefly to let the doucher go by.

A site note: once the Mazda goes by what if he doesn't drive as fast as the BMW driver? The BMW driver would catch up and almost certainly the Mazda driver would take that as some sort of race invitation and he'd start ricing all over the BMW, speeding up quickly then slowing down, etc. I know the type, and I can see it in the Mazda driver's actions and his text. He's acting all cool. IMHO both drivers are douchebags. The Mazda driver is a douchebag for flying up to the BMW driver and thinking the BMW wanted to race or "dance". The BMW driver is a douchebag for actually getting out of his car and yelling at the other guy.

Edited by siegen
  • Downvote 1

Put yourself in the shoes of the BMW driver for a second. He pulls up to the stop sign, sees nothing but a Mazda econobox driving up rather slowly. He goes, with plenty of room, and the Mazda immediately speeds up, flies up to him and follows him, matching his speed. The BMW driver wants to drive briskly, but isn't looking to push his car or taunt this jerk behind him. The Mazda keeps following him closely. At this point I'd be yelling at the douchebag behind

I don't feel he pulls out with much room... I think the video's poor resolution makes it look like he was farther away than he really was. Granted, the Mazda driver is apparently driving a bit slow, but thats no reason to pull out in front of him... unless the traffic is VERY heavy, I don't like pulling out in front of anybody in such a way that they have to hit the brakes.

I also don't see where the Mazda driver got moving quickly until much later... And at no point does it look like he gets closer than 6 cars lengths (assuming they hit 60 mph)... he just falls behind him at a distance where the BMW driver pulled into, nothing more, nothing less. IMHO, of course.

I can understand the BMW driver's annoyance, though that is a complete douche move to yell at the Mazda driver (and dumb).

Put yourself in the shoes of the BMW driver for a second. He pulls up to the stop sign, sees nothing but a Mazda econobox driving up rather slowly. He goes, with plenty of room, and the Mazda immediately speeds up, flies up to him and follows him, matching his speed. The BMW driver wants to drive briskly, but isn't looking to push his car or taunt this jerk behind him. The Mazda keeps following him closely. At this point I'd be yelling at the douchebag behind me to get off my ass. After all, he was going slowly then immediately accelerated and flew up to me when I pulled onto the road. Obviously he's trying to race me and I'm not interested in racing people because it's retarded. Depending on how long the road is I'd probably pull off or over briefly to let the doucher go by.

Looking at the video, I see nothing of 'flying up' or 'following closely'..the Mazda is a long way behind the BMW..several car lengths. The BMW driver obviously has issues.

• Upvote 1

To me, it seems that this comes down to too much pride. Common sense tells me that if I'm wondering if the guy behind me would be better off ahead of me, pull aside and let him by. If someone is riding my butt, I don't prolong the issue by constantly looking back and complaining, I'll let them by. To get out of my car and bitch to the guy is asinine.

The BMW had plenty of room to pull out, especially since he was getting up to speed quickly.

The Mazda driver left more than enough space to not be unsafe or a prick.

The BMW driver just has issues, I see zero reason for his hissy fit.

• Upvote 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook