Camaroman22

$35,000 Pontiac Coupe...

i'm not sure whether or not the original fiero offered a V6, but this, my friends, has the GTO's V8. available turbo on the $3,800 upgrade to GT (upgrade includes spoiler, front chin spoiler, upgraded interior, and a slightly modified set of the Z06's wheels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

comments/suggestions welcome.

-camaroman22

Edited by Camaroman22

That is sweet.. especially with an LS1 under the hood (er.. trunk) . But still have an 2.4L Ecotec and a 2.8 VVT V6 optional.

Think you could do up a 3/4 (front or back) view?

Edited by Decka

oo nice... lookin good... but a front 3/4 view would probably show the looks of it alot better... but as always with fiero designs... we're gunna have to wait and see what BV says...

If it's mid-engined I would suggest removing that scoop on the front. On the Solstice it's stupid enough for them to have a non-functioning one, and we'd think the would make it functional on the GXP but they didn't.

I'm liking this, a LOT! :D

P.S. Camaro that sig of yours is the only GIF on the web that makes my Computer slow down like a Miata in a tar pit.

wow i like that alot... its real good but i gotta ask what you used to make that... bcuz it doesnt look like a photoshop

wow i like that alot... its real good but i gotta ask what you used to make that... bcuz it doesnt look like a photoshop

what, like a different program? what do you mean? i used some filters, maybe that's it. and i also shrunk the pics down a lot.

no i was just sayin it looks alot higher quality than most photoshop pictures ive seen... if you did use photoshop then thats amazing... i cant even tell

no i was just sayin it looks alot higher quality than most photoshop pictures ive seen... if you did use photoshop then thats amazing... i cant even tell

are you kidding me? i mean no offense to the chopper but this isnt hte best quality at all its good but ive seen better and i see a lot of grainy and such from filters you can make anything with photoshop or painter 9

oh i didnt know that... i dont have photoshop nor do i have any picture editing skills at all... and most of the photoshops ive seen are just stuff in the chopping competitions... so i guess that explains my ignorance on that whole thing... lol

Guest YellowJacket894

are you kidding me? i mean no offense to the chopper but this isnt hte best quality at all its good but ive seen better and i see a lot of grainy and such from filters you can make anything with photoshop or painter 9

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Geeze, you're picky. :lol:

It's a good chop and sure as hell a lot better than what I can do.

While the quality isn't really the best (some body parts are obviously sourced from lower res images, the red overlay for your sky color overlaps the car, and the whole image has rough edges so I'm not sure what you used to size it down). But my point is, his idea is clear and that's what I love about it.

I don't think you need to be a photoshop god to have a good chop, especially since this fourm is isn't necessarily about talent on how to use the programs (that’s what college is for), it's more of presenting your idea to the community.

While the quality isn't really the best (some body parts are obviously sourced from lower res images, the red overlay for your sky color overlaps the car, and the whole image has rough edges so I'm not sure what you used to size it down). But my point is, his idea is clear and that's what I love about it.

I don't think you need to be a photoshop god to have a good chop, especially since this fourm is isn't necessarily about talent on how to use the programs (that’s what college is for), it's more of presenting your idea to the community.

1st bold- that's called reflection :P

2nd/3rd bold- i concurr

First off, whatever the second pic is, I can't see it.

Anyways... it's interesting. Obviously, it is no where near my ideal Fiero as I am extremely picky about Fiero chops/sketches. That's not to say it's bad, though. It just has certain elements obviously taken from the Solstice that simply do not belong on a Fiero. That, and while this may seem like a weird comment... it's too Ferrari-ish. What's Pontiac about it? What's Fiero about it? Again, though, it's not bad or anything. It is somewhat sexy, but just not what I'm looking for as a Fiero. Ofcourse. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook