Sign in to follow this  
NewsFeeder

Chevrolet UK launches Cruze CS aero kit with contrasting wheels - Will it come here?

Filed under: Budget, Sedan, Chevrolet, GM, UK

01-cruze-630.jpg
2011 Chevrolet Cruze CS - Click above for high-res image

Well, now - look who got themselves a set of fancy new dancing shoes. Chevrolet Cruze buyers in the UK can now outfit their thrifty little sedans with a trick lowered suspension, rear spoiler and contrasting wheels, straight from the factory. The look helps the car resemble the Silverline Cruze currently bashing around the British Touring Car Championship. We certainly dig on the white 18-inch multi-spoke alloys. They look right at home on the blue car in the high-res gallery shown here, especially given the more aggressive stance served up by the reworked suspension.

General Motors is calling the package the CS styling kit, and those wanting a little extra menace with their Cruze better get ready to shell out £1,595, or $2,410 at current exchange rates. As the Cruze starts at around $15,500, that's a not insignificant amount of dosh, but it also adds a good amount of presence to the visuals and hopefully improves handling.

Either way, we have a sneaking suspicion that we're not likely to see the CS package on our shores. Most Americans have no clue what the BTCC is all about, and while the add-ons certainly sharpens the appearance of the Cruze, we're more likely to get a mild body kit and not much else. Hit the jump for the press release.

[source: General Motors]

Continue reading Chevrolet UK launches Cruze CS aero kit with contrasting wheels - Will it come here?

Chevrolet UK launches Cruze CS aero kit with contrasting wheels - Will it come here? originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 01 Jul 2010 14:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

di
di

autoblog?i=Rp1xQrDIdPQ:6NcgkOxLPrQ:wF9xT autoblog?i=Rp1xQrDIdPQ:6NcgkOxLPrQ:V_sGL
Rp1xQrDIdPQ

View the full article

I have to say, I like it. I could give the base sedans some spice.

Keep the package affordable (around a grand), and they could be on to something....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today.
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets