Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

2001 Oldsmobile Aurora Manufacturer Promotional Video

Thanks for posting, 98. This is still one of my all-time favorite cars. I wish the secondhand one I owned briefly six years ago was in better condition, because I would have loved to preserve it.

Thanks for posting, 98. This is still one of my all-time favorite cars. I wish the secondhand one I owned briefly six years ago was in better condition, because I would have loved to preserve it.

You are most welcome. Keep watching. There are more videos coming from all the GM brands and Mercury and Lincoln.

There is a DVD that had videos for the Bravada, Alero and Silloutte, along with the Aurora, it may have been for the 2003 model year. I like that the Aurora had no grille, I think that has helped it to look modern even today. I will probably get a new car next year, but 'm not sure if I should keep the Aurora or trade it in. I don't really want to have 2 cars, but I think I'd regret it later on if I get rid of my Aurora.

Edited by smk4565

I have a video copy from the launch back in 1999/2000. Love my car, even if the throttle position sensor is now throwing me check engine codes. Wish I had the money to fix everything that needs to be fixed on her...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook