91z4me

Camaro Chop

9 posts in this topic

I like the real thing better. About the only modification I would make to the Camaro would be to not have the headlights be so recessed under the hood. You can hardly see them if you're not almost level with it.

Sorry but that does not and will not ever work. Even a more refined 2nd-gen style Grille would not work. It's cartoonish & unresolved.

Just being 100% honest.

P.S. Bowtie is backwards.

Edited by Sixty8panther

About the only modification I would make to the Camaro would be to not have the headlights be so recessed under the hood. You can hardly see them if you're not almost level with it.

Why would you need to see the lens? It's not like you're going to need to see the headlights if you're in a helicopter. THe headlights are supposed to be sunken in. COnvention sucks and the Camaro is NOT conventional. I always loved the recesed sunken in grille of the '69.

quality's good but i can't say i like it. i'm really more in favor of a retro 2nd/3rd gen than a retro 1st gen, but those headlights don't look very good with the grille, which is a bit on the tall side.

the grill looks too much like the trucks grille

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.