lakefire

What's up

Been years since I came here. Spending most my time on Autoblog. How's everyone doing? Ocnblu still hanging around?

Welcome back. Ocnblu is still hanging around. We have a new feature called "Member Garage" where you can upload your ride. We also are getting cars from the Ford and GM press fleets to do our own reviews..... which reminds me, I have to finish that Malibu review tonight.

How you been, lakie? Good to see ya there, sir.

Cool to see a lot of y'all end up with admin rolls. I assume Josh is long gone - is Oldsmoboi in charge (I'm guessing from his description). If so, congrats. Also fun to see we all have the same join date pretty much. Thanks for the welcomes.

Cool to see a lot of y'all end up with admin rolls. I assume Josh is long gone - is Oldsmoboi in charge (I'm guessing from his description). If so, congrats. Also fun to see we all have the same join date pretty much. Thanks for the welcomes.

The join date is from the Big Crash of the old Snitz forums in 2005 so everyone started fresh on this software at the same time. :)

The join date is from the Big Crash of the old Snitz forums in 2005 so everyone started fresh on this software at the same time. :)

Wow..almost 5 years since the Big Crash. Time flies.

Anyway, welcome back, lakefire.

Yeah, Josh is long gone. Flybrian took over for a while. He had something come up in his personal life and left. The site floundered for a bit. I took the reins and then eventually took over the site from Walt... about a year ago now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We ♥ Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook