• Lexus
    • Mercedes
    • Oldsmobile
    • Plymouth
    • Pontiac
    • Saturn
    • Toyota
    • Volkswagen

Just curious. I used only the main car comapnys i think. Feel free to reply if yah dont own one of those vehicles. Most of us own more than one vehicle so just pic one of them (your favorite, most driven, w/e).

I clicked Chevy since I have 8 cars in my driveway and three of them are Chevys. Two are mine, the '68 Camaro and '88 Blazer.

That being said there's no Datsun or Infiniti optio on this poll, and NO I will not accept Nissan as a subsitute. I'm goinig to go out and buy a Messerschmitt Kabinenroller just so you have to add it to the poll. :wink:

So far, just 19 out of 30 GMers.  That's not even 2/3.  And we call ourselves aficionados?

I'm no longer a "blind" fan of GM... I'm a fan of RWD & RW-biased AWD above all else. However, among the classics GMs will always comprise like 90% of my favorites.

1957 CHEVY 210 4 door sedan (1967 327ci, powerglide)

1971 CHEVY Corvette Stingray 270hp 350 M22

1990 CHEVY Silverado Z71 regular cab/sportside 6" lift 33" tires 350 700r4 (beater)

2000 CHEVY Camaro Z28 346 4L60E 13.2 1/4 mile basically stock

2005 CHEVY Silverado LS CrewCab short bed 4x4 Duramax/Allison 6" lift 35" tires

A CHEVY for all of my attitudes!

I am currently driving a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP.

Is it fast? Like crazy-fast yes

Do I use the tap shift? Tap shift is only fun until you spill your coffee.

Does the heads up display distract? No, in fact I think it shouldn't have your current speed up there, but how much a ticket would cost if you got clocked right this driving second. ie. instead of 140 km, the HUD should display $325

It's an awesome car.

My next car will almost certainly be a GM, I don't stray far from the general &

I'm definately in the mood for a nice B-Body of some sort... even a pre-LT1. Although the once pushrod powered car that I've thinking about a LOT is the CTS-V. :wub:

Posted Image

Just curious. I used only the main car comapnys i think. Feel free to reply if yah dont own one of those vehicles. Most of us own more than one vehicle so just pic one of them (your favorite, most driven, w/e).

what is the point of doing a poll if you want us to mention our car brand anyways if its not up there?

You could have started with all of GM's brands offered here in north america, then all of ford's brands and DCX's brands.....

No point in participating 4 me