Sign in to follow this  
hyperv6

Red Camaro is headed for Europe

1 post in this topic

hyperv6    774

Fbodfather has posted that the red Camaro mock up is going to Europe on the Camaro web site.

Not sure on the show it is going to but we have coming up but we have shows in France, Germany and Italy in the future.

I do not expect the Camaro ever to be exported as most in Europe do not understand muscle cars and Retro car. Many over there think we are crazy for wanting the new VW bug. I expect it is being shown just as a new GM design and the Platform could make a new Opel someday with a different body.

One thing we know it has to be a show since it has no engine.

I just got to spend a good amount of time at the Cleveland show with the silver car before the show opened.

I must say I thought I would like it but in person it is much beter than photo's indicate. There were a few things in the interior I would change but it even was much much nicer in person.

I was at the unvailing and heard the Chevy rep tell the tv reporter that the Camaro has many styling elements of future designs coming from Chevy. Impala? Malibu? At one time all Chevys had a little Vette in them like the tail lights etc. could we see this again?

There are a lot of things going on right now on the Camaro and at Chevy. I sure much will leak out soon so keep watching the Camaro web site. Many moves and shuffling on other lines are direct results of the Camaro and the move to make it happen. Start looking at what is going on with other models.

As of now I think any fears of 2010 should be laid to rest.

One last note the Challanger is nice but big and looks like an old car. too little fresh styling on it. Just my opinion any way.

Update here! I am hearing the Paris show for the Red mock up.

Edited by hyperv6

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this