SCARLETT FEVER

regfootball

msn

Posted Image

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Pick up this month's Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair and you'll see two lovely young stars-of-the-moment, Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson, posing alluringly in the altogether. Open the foldout, and you'll even see Johansson's bare buttocks.

AWESOME! can we see even more, please.....?

it's all good i'm sure. i wonder how long hollywood will let scarlett get by with all her baby fat......like Lindsay Lohan, that cute voluptuous look eventually gets weeded out. Its why guy fans like em in the first place, because they have a body of an ideal REAL woman and are not just getting by on how thin they are. Case in point: Jennifer Aniston. Scarlett is so darn cute and FULL and so she can spill them things out all over and she gets the pass. Wait till she's like 26, if she still has all that sexy baby fat, the press will be all over her.

Edited by regfootball

Well, back in the day (Victorian times? Earlier? Later? Pre-60's?) it was considered a sign of "high breeding" if a lady was pale as a ghost, it meant that she didn't need to leave the house to work. Men and women alike used to powder themselves to achieve an even paler complexion.

These pictures are mild. I don't understand all the hoopla. And Tom Ford? He's not interested in them anyway. Is it me, or are these pics not really hot?

Thanks Reg, but you didn't have to post a Heath gallery, although he looks good in that little green hat.

Yes the photos are hot although the chicks are too bony. (not in that sense, I meant too skinny)

I dated a goth back in H.S. and ever since have a bit of a fetish for the really pale look, but only certain girls can pull it off. Like OCnblu said it's a cyclical thing... trends change but right now it's considered much more apealing to have a nice healthy tan. I just don't liike either extreme. If you're a white chick get a little sun but don't try to out-tan your friends and end up looking like you were in a gasoline fire.

Excessive tanning is gross!

Here's a sexy goth chick for your viewing pleasure:

Posted Image

No, no, no. I'm not saying to get an excessive, unnatural-looking tan where the skin's going to wrinkle up by the time they're 30, but getting out in the sun once in awhile (and I'm not saying bathing in it for hours) will get a nice, natural tan.

Tripod: you suck!!! :hissyfit:

Posted Image

it's all good i'm sure.  i wonder how long hollywood will let scarlett get by with all her baby fat......like Lindsay Lohan, that cute voluptuous look eventually gets weeded out.  Its why guy fans like em in the first place, because they have a body of an ideal REAL woman and are not just getting by on how thin they are.  Case in point: Jennifer Aniston.  Scarlett is so darn cute and FULL and so she can spill them things out all over and she gets the pass.  Wait till she's like 26, if she still has all that sexy baby fat, the press will be all over her.

If she can act, it won't matter. And any honest man will tell you that it's the FAT that makes a woman a woman.

Well, back in the day (Victorian times?  Earlier?  Later? Pre-60's?) it was considered a sign of "high breeding" if a lady was pale as a ghost, it meant that she didn't need to leave the house to work.  Men and women alike used to powder themselves to achieve an even paler complexion.

These pictures are mild.  I don't understand all the hoopla.  And Tom Ford?  He's not interested in them anyway.  Is it me, or are these pics not really hot?

Thanks Reg, but you didn't have to post a Heath gallery, although he looks good in that little green hat.

ah blu, give me a request so I can post something better for you as equal time next time.... :)

Reg, nahman, Heath is hella fiiine yo, what I meant was, I am not going to get all pissy about a hot girly thread, how could I? I feel we already get equal time here. I certainly appreciate the thought though, dude. It was kind of you.

I've been accused of liking any chick with shapely legs and & decent rack. So long as she's not too much of a Butter-face. :D

Dear God RuPaul is probably only 3 posts away. :blink:

I think out of all the celebrities I'd love to meet David Hasselehoff is in the top three. I mean the guy's a class act. I love that he can meke fun of himself in movies like Eurotrip & Dodgeball. There's something very cool about a down to earth celebrity.

If I even do meet up wiht Hasslehoff I'm going to tell him that the one last Knight Rider moviue is long overdue. I've been thinking about it ever since the first time I saw a ebony-black 1993 Trans Am.

The fashion for tanning really took off after WWII, particularly in the '60s. Partly it wwa life-style changes—more people getting to places like Florida, Acapulco, Rio etc. and spending time on the beach made getting a tan a status symbol, and also the growing popularity of naturally darker-skinned Latin women in movies etc. (Mediterranean or Amerindian). The popularity of thin, even boyish women is a post WWI phenomenum, after almost all young men of a certain generation spent long months in the trenches without female company.

Posted Image

No way, Reg, I will be having nightmares. I can't believe I once shared the same city (Portland OR) with her. Tonya appears to have gotten matronly .... she is and always will be the "Queen of White Trash."

Hasselhoff has to go, too...along with his poofy hair. Good God...what decade is that from?

I don't know who the two above Tonya are, so care to elaborate. The one in the middle appears to have a high butch quotient...ouch.

scarlett is a hot number, just the way she is. she's got this incredible body....there is no good weight she should lose. and her acting is spot on...I don't think there is any rason she should change. Rachel McAdams is pretty cute too, her personality and charm are terrific, her eyes turn the camera and movie on.

scarlett is a hot number, just the way she is. she's got this incredible body....there is no good weight she should lose. and her acting is spot on...I don't think there is any rason she should change. Rachel McAdams is pretty cute too, her personality and charm are terrific, her eyes turn the camera and movie on.

Turbo, you're way more L.A. than Chicago...listen to this stuff...now c'mon, admit you like LaLaLand.