Where are the other countries now?

Guest Josh

Razor, back off the personal attacks. There's no reason to get riiled up over something like this.

[post="8615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sorry I was called "chicken little" by a numb skull and I totally detest anyone that thinks its great to polute and carry on like there are no negitive effects to all we have done in the last 130 years. Wanna write it off as "nothing to do with me" I think the 4" fart cannon and the dead tree comparision sum it up.

I will point out however that I was not one to think or say that we have caused these hurricans, however the world is becoming much warmer, that I do know.

Im not a starter but I am a finisher.

The type of "Global Warming" (the kind you think humans are causing) you are talking about is a myth. Do some actual research before posting this horse shit. Look into it.

[post="8621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Chris I have read all the possible reason for it as well as many future contributions to it. Anyone that thinks we do not and have not put heat into our environment must have never heated a tent in the winter with a single candle. And has dismissed all the things that humans have done to contribute to the problems.

I bet all thoses fires in S. Am in reality have a chilling effect....because the smoke blocks the sun ??????? I can feel the ice age comming already <_<

This has got to be the worst natural disaster in history, forget the Tsunami's and where are these other countries? Where are the celebrities? This makes me sick. Watching this on TV, yet no country, nor any celebrity coming forward with a donation, or pledge to raise money.

[post="7333"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You really should know whats going on before you make silly statements like this. I would suggest some new news sources outside of Faux news. :rolleyes: Edited by CD/BP

Hopefully this draws more attention to global warming and its dangers...

[post="7405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Since the 1950's class 3 though 5 hurricains have decreased in frequency. Glaciers in Green Land are actually growing and the average temperature over the last 100 years has risen less than 1 degree. If this is the cause of global warming then the only danger, is that there are less headlines for the media to cover.

Ya, trees give off good heat when you use them to heat your house. Elsewise(ha) they creat shade, and draw water, thousands of gallons, thats why the forest is way cooler than the concrete and asphalt urbania that has fried so many brains.

[post="8613"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That would imply that teperature increases are centered around urban areas and that areas that are rural have seen no increase in temperature or actual decreases in temperature. Do the US and World geological surveys support this? Yes. The earth reguarly heats and cools. Currently there is no evidence that the earth is doing anything other than what is normal.