Sign in to follow this  
Sixty8panther

K N I G H T - R I D E R

12 posts in this topic

I used to love Knight Rider as a kid, I have Season One in my DVD collection. This idea has been in my head for years but just now have I had a chance to "illustrate" it. It's pretty crappy by C&G chop standards but you get the point of what I was trying to do.

Posted Image

Nick    31

Hey look...Umnitza/Depo P39 headlights...just had to point that out...I'd spot those BMW knockoff 5er headlights a mile away... :P

What's with the red beneath the nostrils?  You making this car a cokehead?

KITT was wayyy too mellow to be a Cokehead, a pill popper or pothead perhaps but not a cokehead. Transformers on the other hand.... now those guys were crackheads if you ask me. :P

Why/how is it that whenever Optimus Prime would transform the trailer would just dissapear, WTF?

Edited by Sixty8panther

NOS2006    11

There's either a black Firebird or Trans Am with those exact black rims (or maybe they're C5 Z06s) down the road for sale. I should check it out some day.

Those rims are off a Ghetto-Fabulous Lexus GS400. :ph34r:

Edited by Sixty8panther

Mach5GTP    0

Interesting, but the scanner looks too much like a smile, it should prob. be straight like the original- hard to fit in that space that way, I know.

Why/how is it that whenever Optimus Prime would transform the trailer would just dissapear, WTF?

Prime's trailer turned into a battle station/HQ, like the toy's. I can't remember if it was ever shown in the original cartoon.

There was a guy I worked with at Bell Mobility who did this. He didn't change the headlights or rims, but he did cut down the middle spine on the Pontiac grille (quite nicely actually) and fit a straight light bar in there.

Thanks guys. I'm going to print this out and find out Hasslehoffs address somehow and send it to him. He still owns the rights to the show and maybe it'll light a fire under his Arse. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this