Sign in to follow this  
NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

What Car Needs To Be Turned Into A Racecar?

12 posts in this topic

What Car Needs To Be Turned Into A Racecar?

What Car Needs To Be Turned Into A Racecar?The original Gran Turismo opened my eyes to the concept of adding a tuned suspension, rollcage, and livery to anything with wheels. We need this in real life. What car needs to be turned into a racecar?

Did someone say Tatra? We definitely heard the word "Tatra" as soon as we posed this question. There was no qualification, but the meaning was clear: a Tatra T87. It has everything you'd want in a racer: rear-engined, V8 power, dorsal fin! To quote Sam Smith, a "diabolical, fire-breathing, wants-to-kill-you, must-be-manhandled, only-driveable-by-manly-men Tatra race car would be bestest thing since the planet cooled." Many people would die, but as Hemingway once said, "every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." Dying in a race-prepped Tatra would definitely distinguish you from your average stroke-in-sleepers.

What car deserves to become a track-day star?

link:

http://jalopnik.com/5599623/what-car-needs-to-be-turned-into-a-racecar

Camino...that's his plan to immortality. He's going to complete the car some time in his life time. He may actually look like his profile pic when he is done....

Maybe he can drag race George Jetson in a space car with his 59?

Good luck Balthazar, we are pulling for you to get it back on the road...

ocnblu    772

Prius, so 18 holes can get played faster.

So... just about the time I'll be finishing the Camino.

I'll set up a special low speed auto-X in the parking lot of the nursing home so you and balthy can race...this might be fun...as my last act on earth....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this