Sign in to follow this  
ACcartoons

ACdesign

4 posts in this topic

ACcartoons    1

Boasting several (almost) affordable entry-luxury sports cars, from the diminitive Reprisal, to the brawny Fuori, ACdesign has something for every enthusiast.

ACdesign Reprisal | 250BHP | Front engined, front-wheel drive | £22 000

ACdesignReprisal.png

Part of the latest offensive of super-hot hatches from marques such as Ford, SEAT, Renault, and more. This one flaunts 250BHP and, while AWD is still not available, a high tech LSD system that helps it get through straights and corners, respectively, at lightning quick speeds for a car of this size.

ACdesign Mabilis | 330BHP | Front engined, rear-wheel drive | £28 000

2010 model

ACdesignMabilis-1.png

2011 model

ACdesignMabilisii.png

Rival to Teutonic vehicles such as Audi's TT and BMW's Z4, as well as Japan's Nissan 370Z. In this competitive segment, the Mabilis manages to put out a full 300BHP and is good for an unrestricted 162MPH. This rear-drive sports coupe is available in both 2 seater and 4 seater forms, although, in the 4 seater, the rear seats are suitable only for humans of the dwarf variety. Revised for the 2011 model year to give sleeker headlamps and a more shapely lower grill-shape.

ACdesign Fuori | 450BHP | Front engined, rear-wheel drive | £50 000

ACdesignFuori.png

No one can deny the presence of this rear-drive, high power-output, British muscle car. And power, it has. The V8 that works this car can put out a whole 450BHP; more than the Porsche 911 of the same price. Buyers of this car will be style-conscious automobile-fanatics, most likely prefering the soft burble of a V8 than the howl of the 6 cylinder engines most manufacturers in this segment offer.

ACcartoons    1

You do good quality chops, but I think you should work on your design language more. Every manufacturer has a "theme". You should sketch one.

The pre-facelift Mabilis was my first chop for this brand. The Aletta Concept was my second.

After that came the Reprisal and Fuori. These both shared a 'hard-edged' look that I tried (with little success) to replicate in the facelifted Mabilis.

I think with the Mabilis's replacement, I will try to bring it more in-line with the 'hard-edged' look.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this