Sign in to follow this  
GMan

Chevrolet Monte Carlo

9 posts in this topic

ocnblu    731
You've got some good ideas there, but it looks kinda like you ran out of paper when you got to the back end of the car.

Holy $h! Bro, you've got some great skill!!!! :huh:

I love this thing. Love it! Esp. the 5-series BMW style headlights that I love so much on that Bimmer. I think the sketch is an all-out A+, BUT, I think you drew a Chevelle not a M/C. Just my oppinion. :D

i could definitely see this bein a monte... i do drive one... as is probably obvious by my name... but anyway... ditch the bowtie and put the monte sheil logo on there please i much prefer it to the bowtie... my only complaints about the new one (besides no RWD) are the bowtie on the grille instead of the monte sheild logo and the color of the SS logos... i know the earlier SS were white... but the monte SS became famous in the 80s with the big red double s... so i prefer the red SS on the montes

Turbojett    103

Love it. The lower lip of the grille is a bit unorthodox, but who cares? It's sleek, muscular and looks like it's ready to kick some serious ass. I absolutely LOVE the way the headlights are sculpted into the nose, and the nose itself looks strong and forceful as it trails of into a big, wide and LONG hood. Definetly says luxo-muscle, not like the originals, but just as much so, in a different, more modern way.

NOS2006    11

Love it. The lower lip of the grille is a bit unorthodox, but who cares? It's sleek, muscular and looks like it's ready to kick some serious ass. I absolutely LOVE the way the headlights are sculpted into the nose, and the nose itself looks strong and forceful as it trails of into a big, wide and LONG hood. Definetly says luxo-muscle, not like the originals, but just as much so, in a different, more modern way.

Turbo, you'd better get some drawings up yourself!

Turbojett    103

They always say that, and it isn't true at all. It only looks so because I shaded it. You and anybody else could do just the same or probably even better with some great effort, patience and peace and quiet. (three things that I don't get too much of anymore)

Tragically enough, I think I've burnt out on it long ago. I'm not feelin' it anymore, even though there are so many other cars I have wanted to draw, especially lately. It's sad really because I really used to enjoy it.

Anyway, this is your thread. Enough about the Cobalt. :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this