Sign in to follow this  
Newbiewar

Did He fall asleep, or was he racing?

Did he fall asleep or was he racing?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Did he fall asleep or was he racing?

• He Fell Asleep and died
    • He was Racing and died
    • He Fell Asleep and walked
    • He was Racing and walked

20 posts in this topic

Ugh, that picture turns my stomach.

People voted that he walked away from that?

Yeah I wouldn't count on it.

I'd say he might have been able to walk away. When I got my GTO the salesman said some kid that used to work there wrapped a GTO around a pole at 70MPH and walked away.

Look how the cabin's pushed in on that side. If he walked away.. he was on a stretcher BEING walked away.

I'd say he might have been able to walk away. When I got my GTO the salesman said some kid that used to work there wrapped a GTO around a pole at 70MPH and walked away.

Sure... but what side of the car was the pole on (driver or passenger)? This pic is almost as bad as ones I saw of a '97 Z28 that some guy drove into a well (comitted suicide). :nono:

Maybe 7 MPH, but not 70. Perhaps it was from the passenger side. The US GTO does not offer side airbags, and a head striking a pole at 70 MPH would definitely shatter.

so far the major conclusion is that he definatly was racing...

and yes... he did walk away without a scratch...his insurance payed him over the cars value so he could step up from a 98 z28 to an 00 SS

Edit... accually he woke up in the hospital, but i think he was 99% okay, maybe a bruse or a scratch... but for the most part nothing broken... i just sent him a message to confirm...

Edited by Newbiewar

I voted "He was Racing and died", I'm shocked that the car did not rip in half. The typical Integra or Civic would have.

I voted "He was Racing and died", I'm shocked that the car did not rip in half. The typical Integra or Civic would have.

Actually, I've heard of stories about people welding halves of cars together, then when the car is totalled, it splits and effectively kills people inside.

I don't think a typical car out of factory would split in half when hit.

Actually, I've heard of stories about people welding halves of cars together, then when the car is totalled, it splits and effectively kills people inside.

I don't think a typical car out of factory would split in half when hit.

there was a pretty bad racing accident over here in LA a few years ago, a mustang GT owner died on impact as he hit a street signal and the car split down the center... just went around the pole... and i'm not sure if it got all the way to the back, giving it just two haves... but being split is pretty scarry...

Some jerk with no regard for his kid's safety was doign like 80mph on a night that black-ice warnings were abundant.

Driving what else? a F***ing 2000-ish Acura RL (hey it's FWD so you KNOW it'll handle black ice well <_< ) He lost control of his car on a corner and went off the road hitting a big metal sign post. The Acura got ripped in half and two of his three sons did not survive.

I'm the last one to preach about speeding, but balck ice + speed + kids do NOT mix.

Some jerk with no regard for his kid's safety was doign like 80mph on a night that black-ice warnings were abundant.

Driving what else? a F***ing 2000-ish Acura RL (hey it's FWD so you KNOW it'll handle black ice well <_< ) He lost control of his car on a corner and went off the road hitting a big metal sign post. The Acura got ripped in half and two of his three sons did not survive.

I'm the last one to preach about speeding, but balck ice + speed + kids do NOT mix.

your right... i dont speed unless i'm alone... and i dont race unless conditions are perfectly visibal, warm, and dry

Damn, so I can run my Camaro into a tree and be just fine?! :D

Err.. :blink:

did you see the clip of the guy who was racing his 4th gen vette and crashed at like 170mph, somehow flew out of the car, and landed on his feet and kept running...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this