C&G Spy Shots: The Rear Of Zeta

Guest Josh

Come on Satty, you gotta keep us honest. :P

[post="11078"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ok, if you were to post something like "Next gen Malibu to be built alongside Camry" or "GMC to get rebadged Ridgeline" or "Camaro to return for 2008" then I'd raise an eyebrow.

No, I responded to stop your disinformation.

[post="11080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This is supposed to be a nice guy come on this is b.s., this is some posuer who is taking advantage of his postion on this site, this is one hell of a way of discoraging people from joining this site. Edited by SS427

I agree. I was told I did not know what I was even talking about, that I was wrong on every account. Then I was told not to question what a "supposed insider" said about my post. I didnt know he was an insider, so of course I am going to question. This site was really good in answering questions for our project for the presentation we made, but I see since Evok thought I was supposedly a intern, that I am to keep my posts to the GM Intern thread. I agree with IbuyGM, unless you are working on the project of the RWD program, that Holden spy shot, or anyting else, all information is just hearsay. The whole point of this website I though was to throw around different possibilities. Not for insiders to shoot down what everyone else is saying. We cannot spread disinformation when its our opinion. And Yes Evok, it is a possibility for Holden and GMNA to share bodies, we do it with the GTO, and also, Lutz himself said he would like to see the Torana TT36 as a vehicle in GMNA. Thats why GM went to Globalization. TO share paltforms and engineers and design studios. Edited by trevormac98

Guys the insiders aren't here to piss in anyone's cherrios but what ends up happening is that someone spews an opinion and others read that as fact. Then it goes around the world about 10 times as the gospel truth. So if you stop the mis information at the source with a correction then you don't have to deal with a lot of people being wrong about stuff.

Heh....well mmmm pretty hard to for a spy photo to be hearsay. It's a photo or it isnt. As for ID'ing the cars in the photos, if it isnt obvious to us what the car is, we work with people who are paid to know better than anyone else what the car is.

-Chris Doane

[post="11762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Guys the insiders aren't here to piss in anyone's cherrios but what ends up happening is that someone spews an opinion and others read that as fact.  Then it goes around the world about 10 times as the gospel truth.  So if you stop the mis information at the source with a correction then you don't have to deal with a lot of people being wrong about stuff.

[post="11741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I don't mind being corrected but when I am I EXPECT AN EXPLINATION, someone who is an supposed insider who just says "no your wrong" or "I am stopping your spread of misinformation" without an explination is just stepping out of bounds, when I made my posts I did not know evok from Adam and there is nothing saying that he is an admistrator or an insider or someone who has special privildges and rights, it just looks like he is just another joe off of the street, so then I have to ask what is the proof, what is evok's credibility, because if this is how this forum is going to be ran I am pretty sure other people will get sick of this b.s. and run this forum right into the ground.

I don't mind being corrected but when I am I EXPECT AN EXPLINATION, someone who is an supposed insider who just says "no your wrong" or "I am stopping your spread of misinformation" without an explination is just stepping out of bounds, when I made my posts I did not know evok from Adam and there is nothing saying that he is an admistrator or an insider or someone who has special privildges and rights, it just looks like he is just another joe off of the street, so then I have to ask what is the proof, what is evok's credibility, because if this is how this forum is going to be ran I am pretty sure other people will get sick of this b.s. and run this forum right into the ground.

[post="12336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You don't like it don't read it. Nothing is keeping you here. I for one don't mind when someone, who can't say who they are but have been right SO many times in the past about future products, lets us have a glimpse behind the curtain. Or when they give us a nudge in the right direction.

Your right you didn't know who was an insider. Maybe we should have a note under their names to indicate that they are in fact an insider. I will PM Josh to suggest that we have that. Perhaps instead of crying because someone said you are wrong you should do more research into subjects and tie leads together to get a bigger better picture.

Okay Insiders, What do you know about the GMT900? The point is, we dont know who were the insiders until now and how is someone new to this site supposed to know that a member on here has been right before? And just because someone else on here doesnt claim themself as an insider, does not mean they have insider info also

Okay Insiders,

What do you know about the GMT900? 

The point is, we dont know who were the insiders until now and how is someone new to this site supposed to know that a member on here has been right before? 

And just because someone else on here doesnt claim themself as an insider, does not mean they have insider info also

[post="12350"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This is the whole point I have been trying to make 91z, so instead of patting yourself on your back about your precious insiders, like you said PM Josh or whoever you said it was, get them some i.d. so this problem can be avoided in the future, that would most certainly shut my mouth.

You don't like it don't read it.  Nothing is keeping you here.  I for one don't mind when someone, who can't say who they are but have been right SO many times in the past about future products, lets us have a glimpse behind the curtain.  Or when they give us a nudge in the right direction.

Your right you didn't know who was an insider.  Maybe we should have a note under their names to indicate that they are in fact an insider.  I will PM Josh to suggest that we have that.  Perhaps instead of crying because someone said you are wrong you should do more research into subjects and tie leads together to get a bigger better picture.

[post="12341"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh and I probably spend more time doing research than any two of your insiders here, that is the disadvantage of not being an insider I have to dig for my information.

Oh and I probably spend more time doing research than any two of your insiders here, that is the disadvantage of not being an insider I have to dig for my information.

[post="12357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Some people spend each and every day at work researching cars, ever hear of JD Powers? They publish reports that can be purchased that give information on each and every manufacure and parts supplier in the industry, they also forcast production of new models and plants that will be used to manufacture them. They reseach through public records to find land sales. To find contracts for labor, parts, power supplies, etc. Just because you get on here and have an idea and some says no that is wrong does not mean that those who have the information have to give it up. In fact if they did they would not be true to themsleves or their companies. I am sure that some of the stuff they are given the source or sources don't mind the info being given out. Also when multiple sources are involved there less chance of someone getting into trouble.

PS I am PMing Josh now to ask if we can have an ID on insiders. If they want to be identified I am sure that we could see something happen.

Some people spend each and every day at work researching cars, ever hear of JD Powers?  They publish reports that can be purchased that give information on each and every manufacure and parts supplier in the industry, they also forcast production of new models and plants that will be used to manufacture them.  They reseach through public records to find land sales.  To find contracts for labor, parts, power supplies, etc.  Just because you get on here and have an idea and some says no that is wrong does not mean that those who have the information have to give it up.  In fact if they did they would not be true to themsleves or their companies.  I am sure that some of the stuff they are given the source or sources don't mind the info being given out.  Also when multiple sources are involved there less chance of someone getting into trouble.

PS I am PMing Josh now to ask if we can have an ID on insiders.  If they want to be identified I am sure that we could see something happen.

[post="12755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thank You your assistance on this matter has been greatly appreciated.