Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
burningman

Next gen camaro

32 posts in this topic

Heres my take on the next camaro
I'd consider this the base model
The nose is influenced by some past designs seen here and if i could remeber the names I'd happily give credit. SO thank you guys for the inspiration.
Posted Image

That's pretty good. I like it all except for the front, which isn't bad, I'd just like to see it a little more rounded off rather than square-ish. Nice job on the chop.

I give this a big, fat, stinking A+ :o B) If I could buy this Camaro wiht a solid rear axle, 5.3 liter V8 and a six speed manual for $23,000 my local dealer would have to beat me away with sticks! Edited by Sixty8panther

I give this a big, fat, stinking A+  :o  B)

What he said B)

That is awesome maybe even one of the best ive seen so far.

Not to take anything away from this....but crispey2k has given me the approval to run with his latest & greatest Camaro rendering. They are both very, very similar and this one is fantastic.

Ahh Crispy is his name that's right!!!!! Thank you Josh.. And Crispy thank you for the inspiration mate!

ya thi, it's definitely a lot like crispey's and it's also AWESOME! Good Job! This is very very nice

Not to take anything away from this....but crispey2k has given me the approval to run with his latest & greatest Camaro rendering. They are both very, very similar and this one is fantastic.

[post="408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Let's not Chris Horton's take on crispy's sketch

Very nice. Agressive bodylines! The blunt front could be tweaked further.

Cool, and I'd ride it, but I think it's far too retro. Edited by NOS2006

Wow... That's awesome. My only complaints are the innards of the grill (looks too cluttered) and the rear greenhouse (just doesn't look right to me). I'm sad to say this is one retro vehicle I wouldn'd mind parking in my driveway....

Absolutely stunning. Among the best of your works to date.

Too much hip. It reminds me of a '74 Javelin back there. The graphics at the grille area are too delicate. Too many little teeny lights there in front.

SWEET :D Build it and they will come! :D

What Ocnblu said...shorten up the rear end...bring it in closer...it looks too long...make the rear wheel/wheel well larger or the rear quarter panel smaller, and maybe give the rear a bit more overhang...

Very nice. I agree that the rear is a little too bulging, but it's great. Likes the other designs on your site. Awesome stuff.

For sure the best camaro chop i have ever seen by far. I would buy one in a heart beat.

The rear quarter looks like puffed out cheeks.

Not to take away from Doug's design, but where is that new rendition of Crispey's drawing at Josh?

Not to take away from Doug's design, but where is that new rendition of Crispey's drawing at Josh?

[post="1412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Soon my friend, SOON! We're working on a piece...hopefully Crispeys new version of the Camaro can be featured with it. Still waitin.....but soon!

Too much hip.  It reminds me of a '74 Javelin back there.  The graphics at the grille area are too delicate.  Too many little teeny lights there in front.

[post="905"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Because I love AMC Javelins and AMXs I give this rendering of the new Camaro an A++. Just a couple little bulges on top of the front fenders is all that is needed and it's a home run.

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0