Next gen camaro

burningman

I give this a big, fat, stinking A+ :o B) If I could buy this Camaro wiht a solid rear axle, 5.3 liter V8 and a six speed manual for $23,000 my local dealer would have to beat me away with sticks! Edited by Sixty8panther

Not to take anything away from this....but crispey2k has given me the approval to run with his latest & greatest Camaro rendering. They are both very, very similar and this one is fantastic.

Not to take anything away from this....but crispey2k has given me the approval to run with his latest & greatest Camaro rendering. They are both very, very similar and this one is fantastic.

[post="408"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Let's not Chris Horton's take on crispy's sketch

What Ocnblu said...shorten up the rear end...bring it in closer...it looks too long...make the rear wheel/wheel well larger or the rear quarter panel smaller, and maybe give the rear a bit more overhang...

Not to take away from Doug's design, but where is that new rendition of Crispey's drawing at Josh?

[post="1412"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Soon my friend, SOON! We're working on a piece...hopefully Crispeys new version of the Camaro can be featured with it. Still waitin.....but soon!

Too much hip.  It reminds me of a '74 Javelin back there.  The graphics at the grille area are too delicate.  Too many little teeny lights there in front.

[post="905"][/post]

Because I love AMC Javelins and AMXs I give this rendering of the new Camaro an A++. Just a couple little bulges on top of the front fenders is all that is needed and it's a home run.

Posted Image