Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

Honda Del Sol

16 posts in this topic

Yep... Honda Del Sol. A new one without Honda's typical frumpiness as of late.

Posted Image

oo neat! you got a bigger pic? oh hey! add an actual functional cup holder while you're at it.

Not a huge fan of the original, this onbe is a lot better but still a bit predictable and unoriginal.... which is why it looks exactly how a 2006 DelSol would if it existed.

I was always a huge fan of the CRX, it's my favorite Honda of all time, more so than the S2000, beleive it or not. I've come so very close to buying beater CRXs on several occasions but that plastic "H" on the hood just reminds me to stay the straight and narrow. :P

Nice job BV.

Not a huge fan of the original, this onbe is a lot better but still a bit predictable and unoriginal.... which is why it looks exactly how a 2006 DelSol would if it existed.

Nice job BV.

Yeah... that's exactly what I was going for, although, with some sexiness not found originally. :D

Post # 3000. :ohyeah::P

I love the front of it. It does look sexy.

What I do like about the del Sol is the sail panels on that back that give it that cut-off look.

Looks like you inverted it to make it look more smooth and probably a lot roomier.

(ooo I get one more little box compartment????)

I'm also in love with your version of the bucket seat design. Do they come in red and black?

oh thank you!

you fixed its face....and body.....and roof!!

great job on this one, i'd like to see someone color this (in photoshop?)

ooo cool... ive seen del sols before... always thought they were cool looking little cars... this is pretty nice too... altho the front end is toyota-ish... like avalon and solara almost...not necessarily a bad thing... just pointing it out... great drawing tho... hopefully ill be able to draw like that one day

lookin good! del sols amaze me with the trunk space, though.

I could be comfortable hangin out in there

lol, so true. im still always shocked when i open the trunk and there is all that room there!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this