Sign in to follow this  
Cory Wolfe

The "Wolfe" Thing

15 posts in this topic

Cory Wolfe    263

Alright... I'm special, as you know, and sometimes my sketches will show that. Well, this would be one of them. It was an idea... an idea for a different compact hatchback. It's under my own brand, Wolfe. Now... before you look... take a deep breath and prepare yourself... Ready? Okay...

Posted Image

Charger4U    0

i think it looks really good.

Mach5GTP    0

Ah-OOOOOOOOOO!!! Looks good, I dig it! Any ideas about drivetrains? Looks like it should be AWD, IMHO. Why not, right? :AH-HA_wink:

Not bad.. looks a lot less like a shoe than the Civic Si.

The only thing is the super busy nose des not mesh well with the slab-sided vacant sides. Either dress up the flat doors/feders/quarters or (better idea) tone down the nose. It's way too ricey... ther's all kinds of stuff going on there.

Either way thanks for sharing. :)

Cory Wolfe    263

i'm sorry to hear that

You should be. :yes:

Anyways, Sixty8, yes, the front is busy. I wanted to do all these different things and didn't really... plan it out before I sketched it on. :P That's the special part...

well... im not a fan of hatchbacks... dont like em... never have... probably never will... but as far as drawing skills and design ideas... this is nice... the front is kinda busy but you already explained why in the post above mine... definitely a better looking hatchback than my all time most-hated ones... (golf and focus) but a hatchback nonetheless...

ocnblu    733
It's an angry little Pug. Cool.

Cory Wolfe    263

Anyways, this was better recieved that I imagined it would. Maybe people are just being nice... :P But thanks. Appreciate the comments, as always.

No, it's got more potential than most production Scions/Civics. It's not a bad sktch just the nose is really Lowell-Rice.

Croc    268

Maybe people are just being nice...

Have you ever known me to be..."nice" for the sake of it? All together now: NO! Edited by Croc

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this