Sign in to follow this  
regfootball

CADILLAC CRUZE / CIMMARON chop requested

I'd enjoy seeing a first gen CTS nose and butt treatment on a Chevy Cruze.......I think the Art and Science beak might morph onto the cruze front very well......

besides, you know GM probably has it in the works anyways......

Edited by regfootball

besides, you know GM probably has it in the works anyways......

Yes, I suspect that the ATS will be based on the Cruze platform (Delta?) after they cancel Alpha.

they are going to make a Buick version of the Cruze. But a Cadillac version will not be produced. They are already working on another FWD Cadillac though, Based on the Buick Lacrosse. It will replace the DTS and STS.

the Alpha program is go right now. The Alpha platform will be used on the next generation Camaro, as well as a Chevrolet Sedan and the Cadillac ATS. It is unclear right now where the Alpha platform cars would be assembled..

Not yet.

wow, i was being slightly fecitious (how DO you spell that)

but you know, the BLS was quite a fetchin 9-3.......GM is CAPABLE OF IT!!!! I actually liked the BLS......

they are going to make a Buick version of the Cruze. But a Cadillac version will not be produced. They are already working on another FWD Cadillac though, Based on the Buick Lacrosse. It will replace the DTS and STS.

the Alpha program is go right now. The Alpha platform will be used on the next generation Camaro, as well as a Chevrolet Sedan and the Cadillac ATS. It is unclear right now where the Alpha platform cars would be assembled..

This is not an Alpha discussion thread. I want to see a Cruze chop with a mid 2000's CTS beak and ass, and maybe a slightly revised C pillar.

Edited by regfootball

wow, i was being slightly fecitious (how DO you spell that)

but you know, the BLS was quite a fetchin 9-3.......GM is CAPABLE OF IT!!!! I actually liked the BLS......

Facetious...

Was not a fan of the BLS... wouldn't want a Caddy Cruze. Let them try the ATS and battle the 3 before they think of battling the pathetic 1.

i wouldn't BUY a Caddy Cruze, I just think the front end of the Cruze would or could be modified pretty well to an art and science beak. I would not be surprised if GM has already tried it! for Korea or China.....

How about a Cadillac based on the Spark? The Spark is angular and pointy, and the angular and pointy Cadillac styling cues look good on it, I think. A Cadillac model on the Spark platform would give GM a Merc A-class competitor.

How about a Cadillac based on the Spark? The Spark is angular and pointy, and the angular and pointy Cadillac styling cues look good on it, I think. A Cadillac model on the Spark platform would give GM a Merc A-class competitor.

:rofl:

Rob, you sound like Hyper6 here, spelling all gloom and doom and justifying bean counters getting their ugly heads up again.

:rofl:

Rob, you sound like Hyper6 here, spelling all gloom and doom and justifying bean counters getting their ugly heads up again.

Nah, just hypothesizing about the future...when the new CAFE regs come online, a Caddy A-class competitor seems quite plausible. Think 5-10 years from now.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Nah, just hypothesizing about the future...when the new CAFE regs come online, a Caddy A-class competitor seems quite plausible. Think 5-10 years from now.

Well let us go a step further (backward) and have a Tata Nano Competitor. Cadillac Deuterium.

After seeing the new spark here in India, it does not look bad in person, especially in white and darker colors.

An Aveo-based Cadillac above the Spark-based model would make sense also. Both w/ V-series versions as well.

They could rename the models to fit the size category--

ATS (Spark based A-seg model)

BTS (Aveo based B-seg model)

CTS (Cruze based C-seg model)

DTS (the next gen of the current CTS, a D-seg model)

ETS (flagship, an E-seg model)

All w/ hybrid and performance V-series models and pointy Art & Science styling cues..

Cadillac style for 2015!!!

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

and a new escalade! Chevy rebadges the orlando with an art and science grille + dubs.

Yes...or the Acacia might be a better starting point for the Escalade...

honestly, if i could ever import a BLS here and have one as a daily, I would be a pig in slop. Either the wagon or the ESTATE.

the 'wtf' is that looks you would get from folks by just driving around in a CadiSaab would be a riot. And I like the 9-3 a lot, that's the thing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook