Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I love the current Vue, even though I hated it when I first saw the photos of the updated look. Compare it to what was, however, and it looks much more modern and upscale. I am sure the next-gen will continue the upward march of the Vue and Saturn.

The overall shape is the same, but the interior will be different and what you can't see beneath the camouflage is very different (rear windows/d-pillar, lights etc.). What you can see is that the side door sheetmetal is different. The Captiva has a defined crease and cutaway running up the side through the door handles, the Vue/Antara does not.

I refer again to the AutoBild shots, which have less camouflage:

http://www.autobild.de/projektor/galerie.p...rtikel_id=10224

Looks pretty good, I just hope that ugly black plastic doesn't make it to production, though I'm guessing it will.

it looks to be the same colour as the the camo Z on the sides so I think/hope it won't be there in final production

I used to like the current VUE, but the interior is a letdown along with a couple other things-I guess I still like it more than say, the Ford Escape-looks like a mini-SRX to me. I'm not crazy about the dashboard spy shots of the Antara, and the production car from what I'm seeing pales in comparison to the dynamite Antara GTC concept from earlier this year. The production Antara AutoBild CGI's of the car reminded me a little of the last (2001-05) Toyota RAV4, but that's a good thing because though undersized, that RAV4 and the Antara CGI's still had some style.

Okay, I see potential. I'm really anxious to see the vehicles at the New York Auto show... there are so many things I want to see... and this may be the first time I would actually see a Vue that is attractive.

its not bad looking, kind of looks like a shorter Equinox.. this same vehicle will probably be sold in europe so it will be smaller than the current Vue.. it will probably have the 2.4L ecotec as its base engine.. eiether the honda V6 or the 2.8L DOHC V6, which is a smaller displacement version of the 3.6L dohc V6.. will be an option.. I doubt the 3.6l will be offered because that will power the Outlook.

plus the smaller 2.8L would be more popular in europe..